Chapter Nineteen

Time..

It flies by when you are happy..

...before you realise or even get the time to blink your eyes..

..time just flew by.

On the other hand when you want time out..

...it just drag and drag and drag.

Manik was experiencing this very same feeling.

From past three years when he wanted the time to flew by --it dragged..and dragged and dragged.

But..

..just couple of hours back when finally the moment that he thought was only possible in his imagination happened for "real" the entire time just flew by in nanosecond.

Where did it go...

How did it pass so quickly...

Why it's has to get over so quickly...

Why...

Honestly Manik was too annoyed..

..at time.

If it was in his hand he would have stopped the time in that moment. He would have never allowed it to pass through. But unfortunately he couldn't do something like that.

So that's why he was annoyed at himself too.

And now once again when he was away from his life and was anxiously waiting for the time to pass then once again it was just not ready to pass..

...which was driving him absolutely CRAZY with capital K.

Every now and then he was looking at his watch to check the time.

Not only that..

He was so engrossed in his own thoughts that he wasn't paying any attention to the things that was happening around him.

Zillion of questions were arising in his mind. Though he knew that soon all of his questions will be answered but then too anxiousness and apprehensiveness was not in any mood to leave him today.

"because her life was in danger.."

Manik's head snapped up as he remembered his father's word.

He felt immense rage as he realise the hidden meaning of Raj's words.

Manik knew his father wasn't lying...

He knew his father not only just took care of "his life" but also formed an unbreakable bond with "her".

The way "she" hugged his father and the way his father calmed her down by taking "her"into his protective embrace it was more than enough for him to understand that both of them now share a bond that is not to be messed with..

...because if someone even tried MR.RAJ MALHOTRA will simply blink that person out of existence..