Chapter Thirty Two.

True love never have an happy ending because true love never ends.

~~~
~~~
~~~

"Nandini..."

...was all Manik could whisper...

..as in that moment.

..time stopped...

..breath stopped....

..heart stopped....

..as everything around him ceased...

In that moment nothing else mattered for him..

..nothing...

Except...

..that feeling..

...which was making him feel alive after what it felt like eternity to him.

He could feel the change surrounding him..

..because all of a sudden his breathing became erratic...

...his heart started to beat faster..

..as if...

...it was indicating about something...

...rather...

...about someone..

"Nandini"

His heart skipped a beat as he once again whispered her name.

The reverence and approbation with which he took her name it sounded that her name was more like a prayer for him.

A smile..

..a genuine smile appeared on his face after ages because all of a sudden his heart was at peace...

...as if it had found it's other half that was lost from a long long time...

He himself doesn't knew why he was feeling whatever he was feeling at that moment.

But the only thing he did knew that he wanted this "feeling" /"moment" to last forever.

He didn't wanted this to end....

...because...

...after eternity he was feeling complete as in that very moment he could feel "her" presence around him.

..as if she was nearby.

He started to look around frantically because with every passing second the feeling of her presence was solidifying

..his feet automatically started to move towards an unknown direction..

..as if they knew where they were heading though Manik's mind and heart had no idea about it.