Chapter Ten

Just because the past didn't turn out like you wanted it to,doesn't mean your future can't be better than you imagined. Life takes us to unexpected places sometimes. The future is never set in stone, always remember that.

"Dad.."Manik's happiness knew no boundaries. He literally screamed at the top of his voice while descending the stairs. He was excited like a five year old.

He finally entered the hall where his father was waiting for him.

Manik saw that his father was busy in conversation with one of the house help. His back was facing Manik's front.

"Dad.."Manik called out in excitement making his father turn to face him.

And there he was...

Mr.Raj Malhotra.

The Founder and The Owner of Malhotra Group of Industries

A perfect example of sophistication and elegence.

A man who was known for his class,stature,hard work, brilliance and of course his drop dead gorgeous looks.

Raj Malhotra was one of the most respected ,influential and leading industrialist of the country. He was a very zealous man but with a heart of gold. He was very professional when it comes to business but at the same time a very compassionate person when it comes to his personal relations.

Though Raj understood the importance of relationships but he knew how to keep his personal life separate from his professional life. He was a very shrewd person. He was not only a brainiac but was also gifted with the power of manipulation and coercion. He knew the art of making the correct move at the correct time.

He was known for his hard work and honesty.
He never took the wrong path. He neither supported nor became a part of any sort of wrongdoing. As a result he was on the hit list of many people but since everyone knew about his capabilities no one ever dare to cross his way.

With passage of time he emerged as one of the most influential businessmen of the country.

But of course as one say that no matter how perfect a human being is they always make at least one mistake in their own life.

So did Raj..

He fell in love..

No..

Falling in love wasn't something that he considered to be a mistake..

Nope..Not At All..

He never regretted his decision to fall head over heels in love with someone..

But what he truly and actually regretted was..