Chapter Twenty Two.

"Nandini toh kabka nikal chuki hai..tumne hi toh apne driver ko bheja tha na ussey pick karne ke liye.."

"I am sorry Mr.Malhotra..but Miss Murthy ka abhi tak kuch pata nahi chal paya hai.."

"Mr.Malhotra..we are trying our best..but..."

"Saath ghantey ho gae hai...SEVEN BLODDY HOURS CABIR....She is missing from Seven hours.."

"Mr.Malhotra...you need to get to bandra police station as soon as possible.."

"Because we need you to identify something Mr.Malhotra.."

"There's been an accident Mr.Malhotra...a car accident...actually it's a case of a car blast...and apparently the car belonged to the Malhotra's..and.."

"...apparently there were two people inside that car when the car exploded...the intensity of the blast was so much that neither of them could survived...so we need you to come down to identify the bodies.."

"Yeh dono bodies bahut bure tareeke se jali hui hai...bahut hi bhayanak blast tha...chehra dono ka puri tarah se jal chuka hai..."

"Yeh ladki ki body hai..."

"Chahra iska bhi jhulas gaya hai...par iske pass se yeh kuch cheezein mili hai...dekh ke bataiye.."

"If this bracelet belong to her then I am sorry to say Mr.Malhotra..that.."

"NANDINI MURTHY IS NO MORE.."

His eyes snapped open and the next moment he sat up on the bed screaming only one name "NANDINIIIIIII"

"No..No.."he covered his face with his hands "..this can't happen..this just can't happen.."

"..that was a dream.."

"..just a bad dream.."

"..because My Nandini..is here.,"

"She is with me.."

"She is for real.."

"Yes.."saying this he turned around but instead of calming down his heart started to beat erratically as he found the other side of the bed empty.

"Nandini..."he looked around apprehensively but couldn't find her.

He got down from his bed and checked the washroom but it was empty too..

...which was more than enough to make his heart sink.

"Was She for real.."he shook his head as his breathing got heavier. "..or was I dreaming.."

He looked around nervously to find any trace of her presence which would prove that whatever happened last night was for real..

..and not just another figment of his imagination.

But unfortunately he couldn't find any trace that would prove his thoughts correct.

"Nandini..where are you.."he questioned as he walked out of the room.

He looked everywhere..

..in the garden area..

...in the other rooms..