Chapter Thirty One.

Every Story has an End..

...but in Life...

..every End is a New Beginning.

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

"..and that's why Amms is coming to Mumbai.."Manik closed his eyes as covered his face with his palm. "..she still doesn't trust me.."

"..try to see it from her point of view Manik.."Raj patted his shoulder. "..she just lost her beloved grand daughter.."

"..you only said na that she was extremely over protective of Nandini..so it's pretty obvious Amms is still trying her level best to deal with the fact that her precious "Nandu" is no more.."

"..it's extremely hard for her Manik.."

"..on top of that Nyonika did everything possible to make sure Amms doesn't allow you to stay with Murthy's.."

"..of course..her plan failed because I along with Murthy's spoke to Amms about it..and somehow convince her to allow you to stay with Murthy's.."

"..however Nyonika's words still succeeded to plant the seed of doubt in her mind.."

"..though I have taken care of Nyonika..and made her leave Mumbai and also do everything to make sure she stay far from your life.."

"..so now it's upto you to win over her heart.."

Manik smiled "..I will do everything in my power to win her trust Dad..I promise.."

"I have no doubt about that son.."Raj nodded his assent. "...however there is something that I want to know..and I also know that only you can answer that.."

Manik's expressions changed instantly as he realised that indeed his father knew exactly what was going inside Manik's head.

So without any drama Manik simply stated "..since when you started asking questions that you already know answer to Dad.."

Raj smiled as he realised that indeed Manik was not his son genetically but also brain wise too. That's why even Raj came straight to the point "..well son..sometimes it feel excessively nice to remind one self that how intelligent I am.."

Manik snickered. "..you knew it all along..didn't you.."

"..why would you think I supported you at first place.."Raj answered. "..but Manik..I hope you know..that it isn't your fault.."

"..you aren't responsible for Nandini's accident or her demise.."

Manik look down as her face lost all the colour due to word that came out of Raj's mouth. "..maybe not fully..but somewhere..I am.."

He looked at Raj who was staring right back at Manik. "..and even you know that.."

"No Manik.."Raj replied sternly. "..Neither do I know that..nor do I chose to agree that somehow you are to be blamed for Nandini's untimely demise.."