Chapter 12: School?

Evangeline woke up the next day. She seemed fine but then someone knocked on her door. They walked in. It was Trisha and she didn't seem to happy.

"Hey, whats wrong with you?" Evangeline asked the maid who held some sort of envelope in her right hand.

"You have a letter from your school." She handed her friend the letter then left.

At first Evangeline was confused but remembered she had skipped at least 7 months of school to work. And now since she isn't working she might be able to go back.She was hesitant but she opened the letter.

Dear Evangeline Maria Rose

It has occurred to us  you have been missing school, this is the most important year of all and we ensure that if you do not attend you will fail and have to re-do the entire year/corse you have been doing.We inform that you must immediately begin to return to your education or a court case and fine from the local government will be issued by the 15th of this next month. We hope you pick the right choice Miss Rose and attend your education.

Yours Sincerely,

Principal Reed.

She looked at the letter and sighed falling back on the bed. She looked up when she heard the door creak open. Aston peeked through trying to be as silent as possible. It didnt work as well as he hoped.

"Hey, Are you busy?" He asked.

"No."

"Whats this?" He asked picking up the letter and reading it carefully.

"Its nothing."

"It is not nothing, you've been missing school!" He snorted before laughing. "I think someone needs to go back." He stated looking at her.

When he looked at her she was almost in tears.

"Hey whats wrong?" He asked sitting next to her and hugging her gently.

"I dont want to go back, they'll bully me again." She cried.

"Why did they bully you?" He asked.

"Im poor, ugly and well because im the one who doesn't fit in." She sighed.

"Hey! You are pretty and amazing, plus who cares if you dont fit in the best people never do." He grinned.

"Thanks..." She smiled sheepishly.

"Ok whats the real reason."

"nothing."

"Tell me." He stated.

"If they find out im even dating you ill be the laughing stock of the school."

"Then dont say anything. Dont even mention me." He said.

"Okay."

"Anyways I'm going to take you shopping for clothes so they wont pick on you for them." He smiled helping her stand before dragging her out of her room and to the shopping mall.

Will she go back to that hell she calls school?