02- Yshi Caico

•• YSHI POV ••

I AM YSHI CAICO.

Whole name? Duh. It's too long and I am too tired to spell it. Plus, I don't think you're worth the effort to know.

People call me 'bitch', mean, crazy witch, sometimes monster but most of the time, a queen bee. Well, I am a QUEEN. I can be a Bee too, I can sting real bitch. Anyway, one can't say a word to someone he/she barely knows, but I am sure I'm sort of a witch in this school.

"Caico, you're late." Sabi nung prof naming alaga akong sitahin ng mga walang kuwentang bagay tulad ngayon.

"Do I need to answer that?" Balik ko sa kanya.

Actually, kataka-taka talagang ma-late pa ako kung sunod-sunod naman ang klase namin. Kaya lang, hello? Nagugutom din kaya ako. May karapatan din akong gumala para kumain.

Tss... and who are they to stop me?

"You're rude." Madilim ang mukhang sita ni teacher.

"So are you," I replied curtly. Talking to teachers is boring. "Why don't you go back to your class para 'di masayang ang pinambayad namin sa'yo?" I shot back at her as I checked my nails. 'Guess I need to pamper myself again.

"Wala kang galang!" Galit na sita niya sakin.

I stared boldly at her, I know I am rude and disrespectful but I don't give a dime for that, then I remembered something... I don't know if this information would come in handy to me.

"Yeah, sure... but wait." I gave her my famous sarcastic smile. "You are here to teach us this boring subject not manners, dear teacher," I smirked at her while she was seething in anger. Sige lang magalit ka pa lalo. You're just making this entertaining to me. "Well, since we talk about, MANNERS in particular..." I watched her face closely... this will be more entertaining, "...how would you explain when I just saw you pushing your poor mother on the ground?" Nakataas ang kilay na tanong ko.

Unti-unting nanlaki ang mata niya sa gulat. See? Stupid people tend to do stupid things and look more stupid and ugly. But at least, it entertains me how she blanched and shook in fear.

"I don't get that idea. I thought teachers were supposed to be a students' model." I gave her an exaggerated sad look. "This is becoming so disappointing." I make a sad face to emphasize my point.

"H-How—" The panic in her eyes were very visible. Hindi na niya alam kung paano ililigtas ang sarili sa ganitong pagkakataon. I did caught her off guard.

"Do you want to hear the details?" I gave her a sarcastic smile again. "I couldn't understand why people do stupid things and be scared when someone finds out," I muttered while shaking my head.

She gulped in fear again. Dapat lang talaga. I don't care how my classmates gasped in horror or how much they feared or loathed her. I just want her out of my sight. I want her out of this school.

Ang ayoko nga pala sa lahat ay mga taong plastik. Ayokong may magtuturo sakin ng tamang asal kung sarili nga nila di kayang turuan. Sayang, teacher pa naman sana. Sayang lang ang pinapasahod namin sa kanila para magturo.

"Ngayon, papipiliin kita." I beamed at her like it was the best idea she should consider.

She attentively looks at me. This is fun.

"Render your resignation now or I'll let the school board hear about that little stunt of yours?" Masayang tanong ko sa kanya.

Her eyes grew wide in horror and she ran hastily after packing her things out. I blew a breath. Psh. That was no fun.