III | 04 - Guardian's Haven

PALABAS NA ako ng unit ng tumunog nag phone ko.

Steno Calling...

"Hello Kuya? On the way na ba kayo?" Agad na tanong niya. I can hear many voices from his end. Gising na gising na nga ang diwa nila. I can feel the heated excitement from here.

"Uh, not yet." Titingnan ko pa kung gising na ba yung mahal ko.

"Si Ate Yshi po?"

"I'm on my way to check her." I said over the phone. Di kasi sinasagot ni Yshi yung tawag ko. It's either she's getting ready or still asleep.

"Kuya Justin, dalian n'yo naman!" Mezzo was screaming again from the background.

"Kuya, mauuna na lang siguro kami. Atat na atat na netong si Mezzo, eh." Si Steno.

We're supposed to travel together. Bahay nina Mezzo yung meeting place namin at parang kami na lang yata yung kulang base sa ingay ng nasa paligid nila.

"Yeah, sure. Just text me when you got there safely." I said as I walked to Yshi's room. Naka-dim pa yung paligid ng unit niya.

"Okay. Ingat po kayo." Ani ulit ni Steno.

"Kayo din." I hang up, open the door and saw her sleeping.

"Jeez! Still asleep." I muttered to myself and walk towards her.

Siguradong magagalit ang bulilit na si Mezzo kapag nalamang tulog pa to.

I sighed. She's never an early riser. She fall asleep late at night, and it's still 3am and I do understand that it's difficult for her to wake up.

"Bee." I try to woke her. She's sleeping peacefully and it's hard for me to force her to wake up. Pero kailangan.

"Bee." I called shaking her gently.

"Hmm..."

I rained kisses on her face and bare shoulder. I really love kissing her.

"Bee." She whispered trying to keep her eyes open as she reach her hand to me. I took her hand and kissed her palm.

"We need to move. Magbihis ka na muna, sa sasakyan ka na lang matulog ulit." I kissed her cheeks and wrap my arms around her.

"I'm sleepy." Inaantok na aniya na pumikit ulit. She even snuggled closer to me. I kissed her head.

"Just change your clothes and we'll go." Pero hindi siya nakinig. "Bee." I kissed her cheeks and lips but she didn't response. "Bee." Still no sign. I sighed. "Alright." I kissed her lips again.

Grabe lang ako makahalik no? I can't resist her pink lush sweet lips. "I love you, Yshi."

"I love you too..." she whispered with a soft smile playing on her lips. "I love you, Justin."

Napangiti lang ako at niyakap siya ng mahigpit saka pinahiga ng maayos.

I stood up and grab some dress in her closet. Pagbalik ko sa kanya sa kama, nakatulog na nga ulit. Dinala ko lahat ng gamit namin sa kotse— buti na lang nakapag impaki na kami kagabi, saka siya binalikan.

She's wearing my shirt and her cotton shorts and there's no way I'll let her roam around in public like that. Kumuha na lang ako ng jacket para ibalot siya saka binuhat papuntang kotse.

She can change later.

•• YSHI PoV ••

"WELCOME TO our humble haven." Bati ni Justin pagkadating naming dalawa.

"Whoa!" Namamanghang sambit ko.

I excitedly spun around. Ang astig ng receiving area nila, may munting puno— about 10 feet high at the center encircled by soft couches. Above, we can see the room through the inside terraces.