CHAPTER 1

Sister's  Marriage

Rakshiya's  POV:

"Hey sis! Why aren't you ready yet? They are waiting for you. Come soon.". I said and left the place quickly.

Hi! I'm Rakshiya , the coolest girl in the world😉 ( may or may not be;) haha. I won't take anything so serious unless its very important. Life is short so enjoy till your last.

I was rushing that's when I suddenly bumped into someone " oops sorry", I said and left without seeing their face.

Someone's POV:

"Wow! This marriage is good and fun with songs and dance" I said when suddenly a girl bumped onto me. " oops sorry" she said and left. Wooh! Who is she? So cute!

I live in America where I met my friend, the groom. He invited me to his marriage in India . So I came to India and now I need to leave. But before going I need to know the name of that girl who bumped me , in vain,  I didn't get a chance to speak with her.

( After one and a half year )

Rakshiya's POV:

I am now going to visit my sister and her 4 months baby girl who lives in another city. 

" Hey! sis, how are you? How is mama? (her husband). Where is our baby girl?" I exclaimed when I saw her. 

" Hey just relax! We are fine. First come in." She called me in . "Your mama will come home at 7 after his work. Baby is sleeping in that room." She said.

"How will you manage by yourself? Won't you get bored or afraid when you are alone?"I asked her.

"Don't worry , the neighbour aunt will often visit here. She used to take care of me and my baby when I'm alone or when she's free. She is very polite.  Do you know one thing,  she is from Korea." What from Korea ? I thought.

"I said her that you love Korea and always listen to Korean songs" she said. "I won't listen to Korean songs always! But I like Korean songs even though I cant understand it."

"Okay now go and fresh up yourself, I need to prepare lunch for you."

(After lunch)

"Akulya (my sister) , are you there?" Tara aunt peeped into our house. Sis was with her baby in her room so I answered.

"Who are you?" I asked her."I am your neighbour, I hope you are Rakshiya?" How does she know me?

"Your sister used to tell me about you and your interest in Korean songs."she said. I called her in and we sat on the couch.

By the time my sis came down with her baby. "Hello aunty, hope you met my sister." She said in a joking tune.

We talked for half and hour and then she left.

(Characters:

Rakshiya - Y/N
Akulya - Rakshiya's sister
Tara - Akulya's neighbour)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Author's  note)

Hi! This is my first story. I don't have any idea about how this story will be. If there is any mistakes in my writing, please do correct me.

More importantly please do vote and comment.