Chapter 4

Is that you?

Meanwhile I heard someone talking in a language that I couldn't understand.

I turned around and looked at him.

Its him!  The one who never noticed me when I came here to get sugar. He's rude. Is he staring at me right now?

"Eomma! Neo yeogiseo mwohago issni?" he said.

Is he blabbering something? What is he saying?  I can't understand  a single word.

"Kris, yeogiwa. Rakshiyaleul mannasibsio, Akluyaul yeodongsaeng" she said to him.

Ahh, what are they talking about?

"Rakshiya,  meet my son Kris. " she introduced him to me.

"Hi! " I said to him. But he was still staring at me. "Say hi to her" Tara aunt asked him to introduce himself. But he didn't. It is like he doesn't like me.

"Baegopayo" he said to his mother. Isn't that mean 'I'm hungry? '. He is not wishing me. He is so rude.

"Two minutes. " Tara aunty said and went to kitchen. By the time he was sitting on the couch and was using his phone.

"Ok come let's eat. " Tara aunt invited me towards dining table.

"Taehyung jeonhwa. " she said to him. What was his name?  Ahn! Kris. I think he is a jerk.

"Uli lang gat-i meog-eulgeoya? " (Is she gonna eat with us?) he asked her.  What does that mean?
"Ne! " she said.

"Najung-e meog-eulgeoya. " (I'll eat later.)  he said and turned.

"Kris, yeogiwa. Geunyeo ap-esso ileon sig-eulo haengdonghaji mama."  (Kris, come here. Don't behave like this in front of her.) His mom said.

She looks like she is ordering him. But for what?

Kris sat in the dining chair and stared at me. When I looked at him he suddenly moved his sight down.

Tara aunt called someone. She asked me to sit in the dining chair. She prepared an Indian dish for dinner. I'm so picky when it comes to food. I don't have a good taste in food. Another boy came down. He looked at me. He was the one who gave me sugar when I came previously. I think I have seen him.

Kris sat opposite  to me and that boy sat next to him.

"He is Kim Taehyung. My niece. " she introduced him.   Taehyung?  "Hi! " I said to him.  "Hello! " he replied with a smile. Thank god at least he is friendly.

"Have you ever tried Korean food? " Tara aunty asked me.  "No,  I haven't.  I'm so picky when it comes to food because I'm allergic towards some kind of food. " I said.

Ya, I am allergic to some foods. When I was young I tried a kind of shellfish. After a minute I couldn't breath and my skin started to burn. Doctor said I was allergic to it. I stopped eating sea foods after that incident.

"This is Indian food and this is what you mostly eat.  So you don't worry. "

"Hmm, yes. Thank you" I thanked her for my dinner.

"Mom! don't you know I hate this!  Why did you prepare this for dinner?" Kris asked his mother. "Sorry, I don't know what else she will eat. But this is not so bad, right? " she asked them.

"Not bad. " another guy said. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. I looked at Kris but he was just looking at his food and eating. I know he is seeing me but when I look at him he sees somewhere else.

"Thanks for the dinner aunty." I thanked her. "Don't mention it" she said. Those two we're still eating.

"You said you will listen to Korean songs, won't you? " she asked. "Yes aunty, I will listen to them." I said with a smile. Those two guys saw me.   "Have you heard about the band called EXO? " she asked me. "Hmm yes. But I haven't listened to their songs much. Just two to three songs I know." I said.

"Kris was a member of EXO. But not now. Taehyung is a member of BTS." she said to me with a thought whether I know them.

"Oh! I have heard about Kris of EXO band but I didn't know that he was him! I am a fan of Taehyung. I love BTS!" I was shocked. But I hold back myself from being so excited.

"Is it? Can't you recognize them? " she asked. "No, I couldn't. I haven't seen Kris before. But Taehyung  looks different." I said.

"Like how?" Taehyung asked me. "Hmm..  somewhat different when compared to your pics and videos... " I said. "What is your favorite BTS song?" he asked. "I can't mention any one because I love many songs." I said blankly.

"And how about EXO? " he asked. "I haven't heard much. I like MONSTER and MAMA. Growl too. " I said and saw Kris. Again he was staring at me.  What does that stare means? Taehyung noticed Kris.

"Hyung come on. You haven't finished your dinner yet. Are you thinking about something?" Taehyung asked him.

"I'm not hungry." he said and left the place. Did he went because I'm here? I feel so uncomfortable. But Tara aunt really makes me comfortable.

"What happened with that boy? He was the one who said he was hungry." Tara aunt said. "Aunt I'll leave now. Thank you for the dinner." I said and got up. "But what will you do there alone. You can be here until your sister arrives."she said.

"I'll be fine, thank you so much aunt. Bye, see you soon" I greeted both of them and left the house.

Taehyung's pov:

"Hyung, she is not like the way you think. If any other girl were  in her place she would have flirted with us but she acted so normally." I said.

"It will just start like this." Kris said.

"She is not her!" I said.

"Ya she is not like her. But she is similar to her.  She too behaved like this at first. But later she started to show her face." Kris said.

"Don't worry. Everything is gonna be fine. But don't try to act like a jerk in front of her. She is bit shy. That's it. Don't be so rude." I advised.

"Hmm, good night." Kris said and went to sleep.

Its 9:30pm and I'm not getting sleep. So I went to terrace. I lied down there facing the night sky with stars. This day was good. Oops, I forgot her name. I need to ask that tomorrow. It was nice to meet her. I was comfortable with her. I know why Kris hyung behave like that to her because she looks like... PARK MIN.