Chapter 11

"You are really going to be in a great trouble , Rakshiya!" Leena warned.

What will she do? Mistake number three- facing her. How I'm gonna face that???

~~~ school ends

"It was nice to meet you , Rakshiya. I'm so sorry it was all because of me that Park Min aimed at you. You really need to be careful. She can do anything." Leena advised.

"Okay, bye. See you tomorrow!" I waved at her and she left. Now where should I go?

I went to a bus stop near our college. There is a MacDonald opposite to the bus stop. Ah!! My stomach triggers. I ate a little because I shared my food with Leena. She can't eat that salty food! After that incident during lunch break , Park Min and her group did not attend the rest of the classes.

I didn't think too much about her and her warning because I was so hungry. I did not bring enough money to buy the food.

I looked through the glass of that shop to see some of the guys from class sitting and chatting there. I hope they are waiting for their orders.

Oops! He noticed me. Jungkook. I like him. He is from BTS too. I quickly turned towards the other direction.

When will he come here? I was waiting for Taehyung to pick me up.

"Eh!! Why is he taking so much time to come here? I'm hungry!" my inner mind shouted.

I casually turned towards the shop to see that Jungkook was staring at me the whole time. When I looked at him he suddenly turned towards his friends. They noticed him. Why is he looking at me?

Bambam waved at me. After I confirmed that he waved only at me , I waved back. Those guys were just hitting playfully at Bambam and Jungkook.

Haha they all look so cute together. So playful.

I got a call from Tae.

"Where are you?" was the first question came out of my mouth.

"I'm really sorry-"

"I asked where are you now?" I cut off him.

"I'm really sorry Raksh, I got an important work to-"

"Then why did you said you'll pick me up!!*#$" i just shouted at him. "Now where and how will I go?? OK you don't worry I'll stay in the same hotel but I hope you have my baggage. When will you return--"

"Will you allow me to talk?" he interrupted .

"Ya" I said in a boring tone.

"Just listen. I got a sudden work so I can't pick you up. But Jin hyung will come to pick Jungkook and I asked him to pick you too. Is that ok?" he asked.

"Uh? Ok. But I thought if you come we can go out because I'm so hungry.." I said.

"Oh! Don't worry about that. I asked Jin hyung to buy you something. He'll be there in five minutes."

"No no I'm fine. Don't say to him. Okay bye"

"Hmm bye" he ended the call.

Again I turned towards the boys. They are eating and I noticed that Jungkook looked at me thrice when I was in the call.

Finally a black car stopped in front of the shop. A man came out of the car covering his face with his glass and a scarf. Jungkook waved at him and the man waved back. But he did not enter the shop instead walked towards me. I hope he must be Jin and came to pick me up.

"Are you Rak..shi..ya?" he struggled to say my name.

"Hmm, yes. So are you Jin?" I asked him.

"Ya, Taehyung asked me to pick you. Nice to meet you." ~handshakes~

He asked me to follow him and we entered the shop where Jungkook and his friends were. I can see that Jungkook's eyes were widen when he saw me with Jin.

"Hi guys!" Jin greeted them. "Hi hyung!" Others said. Jin asked me to sit and Jungkook moved to give me some place to sit. I sat near him and Jin sat opposite to me.

"What are you going to order?" Jin asked me.

"No, I'm fine , thanks" I said.

"I know you are hungry. Tae called me and said that you were hungry and asked me to buy something to you. If I didn't then I will die in his hands. He will kill me if I did not buy you anything to eat." He said with a cute smile which made me to smile too.

"Um... Then... I just get a French fries." I said. "Ok then, I'll give your order." he said and got up.
"I'll do it." I stopped him but he refused.

Those guys were shocked to see me talking with him. I know he is an idol and I? , a common person cannot talk to them unless if they are their relatives, friends etc.

"Do you know Jin hyung?" Bambam asked me.

"Uh! Taehyung is my friend, but I know Jin oppa as a member of BTS. That's it" I said.

"Wow!" he replied. Jin came with the French fries.

"Here, your food." He gave to me.

"Thanks" I said and got it from him.

Jungkook was shy sitting next to me.

"So, you were the one who slapped Park Min,weren't you?" the red haired guy asked me which made everyone to look at me with a pitiful eyes including Jungkook.

"Ya, but why you guys are looking at me like this. I know I shouldn't have slapped her but what she did was wrong and she slapped me too. No one cared about that and just caring for her!" I said.

"No no , we didn't care for her but no one had the guts to face her and you did , that was great. But...." he said

"Wait wait what's going on?" Jin interrupted.

Jungkook explained everything. Jin had a pitiful face too. Is he feeling for me or for her?

"But what is she going to do? " I asked them.

"Anything she wants" Bambam replied. "She can do anything that she wanted to do. Six months back, a boy stood against her and he finally ended up as a prisoner." he said.

"I don't care about that but I don't want such a girl to rule. " I said. They were happy to hear that but in the same time bit scared for me.

After sometimes, we left the shop. Jin, Jungkook and I got into the car. Jungkook was shocked to see me entering the car. Jin drove the car, Jungkook in the passenger seat next to Jin and I sat in the back seat thinking what will happen to me.

I shouldn't have faced her. Will I end up in dying???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for 100+ votes. ✌

Please do support me and help me to get better in my writings.

If there is any mistakes in any of these chapters please do correct me. 👍