Chapter 2

(The next day)

Rakshiya's POV:

"Rakshu , can you borrow some sugar from Tara aunty?" My sister  asked me. "Sure sis!" I said and went to her house. I was standing near the door and was calling her name.

"She is not here." Someone said from behind me. Huh!I turned and saw two young men who looked somewhat like Japanese, Chinese or Korean. I can't differentiate. But I know they are Korean because Tara aunt is a Korean.
"When will she come back?" I asked them."Maybe within half an hour." One of them replied and the other one did not care to see me.

"Oh!ok I actually came to borrow some sugar ." I said.

Why is he starring me like that?,as if he is gonna kill me. I just asked them sugar. Is that a fault!? I thought to myself.

"Ok, come in" he called me in. He gave me some sugar and I left.

"Sis, do you know anything about those two guys in her home? One of them didn't even care to reply me. That was so rude."

"They do not live here. They live in Korea. They used to come here during their vacation. One of them is her son and the other is her nephew." She said.

Its like I've already seen them, I thought.

"Rakshu , you know that your mama worked in Korea , right! ".  "Ya, you said that."I said. 

"Do you know about bighit entertainment?" She asked me. Of course I do! I love BTS!

"Your mama worked there as an assistant manager". "WHAT!" Omg how I didn't know that. I love BTS which works under Bighit entertainment.

( Note :
Let K be the person who did not respond to Rakshiya and V be the person who gave sugar to her)

V's POV:

"Hey K , why did you behave like that?" I asked to K.   "Like what?" K was confused when I asked suddenly.

"To her, when she came to our house." I said. 
"I thought she might be a stalker that's why I was rude to her." K replied.

"How can you say that, I don't think so. But I can understand why you were behaving like that. Is it because she looks like Park Min?". 

"Please don't mention her name. I don't want to see or hear about her anymore." He was in rage when he heard her name.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"Why can't I stop thinking about her? Why that girl remains me about Park Min?" K said.

Who is that Park Min and why K behaves like that?

(Author's POV:
Even I don't know. Haha.)