Chapter 6

First outing

Rakshiya's pov :

"Sis, I'm going out with my friend, Mantra. I'll be back before dinner. " I said to her while getting ready.

"Ok, don't be so late. Its four now and you must be here before seven,  you got it? " she asked.

"Hmm,  yes. I won't be so late. But you said I must be independent and now you are ordering me. That's not fair. " I pouted.

"Being independent does not means you can be free and do what ever you want. You must take it in a right sense. " she again started to advice. Every mother is fond of advising.

Mantra came to pick me up. We both went to KFC and then later to an ice cream shop. I saw Taehyung and Kris in the same ice cream shop. He looked at me and waved. I waved back. Mantra noticed me and asked whether they know me because she loves kpop too. He compelled me to sit with him. So we both were sitting opposite to them.

Kris again avoided my eye contact. I don't know why he is doing like that. Is he shy to see me? He doesn't look shy but I think he don't like to see me. Mantra was in ecstasy.

"So what are you gonna order? " he asked me.  "Vanilla with chocolate chips. That's my favorite. " I said and Kris suddenly saw me. "Wow!  Nice combination. " Taehyung said.  "What are you gonna order? " he asked Mantra. "A strawberry milkshake with a scoop of strawberry ice cream in it." She said shyly.

"Wow! " he exclaimed. Taehyung ordered a chocolate milkshake with ice cream and choco strips and Kris ordered a blue moon icecream.

I introduced Mantra to them and said that she was a kpop fan too. That too Taehyung was our favorite idol. She said that we were so lucky to meet our  favorite idol. Taehyung gave a light laugh when Mantra said that.

We were talking for a long time except for Kris.  We ate our ice creams. Kris was silent for the whole time.

"What are the other groups you'll listen to? " Taehyung asked us.  "I like GOT 7, shinee,  twice,  kard, and I have heard many songs from other bands too like exo, super junior etc. But she hasn't heard as much as I've heard." I said.

"Wow!  Its great to have a kpop fan here too. " he said happily.  "Whom do you like the most in BTS? " he asked and Kris looked at me.

  "Uh, I like all. I can't point anyone because each have unique talents and I love that. Only the presence of all the members makes BTS complete. So every member is my favorite. " I said.

"Wow!  I'm really impressed with your answer. I really like you. So pleasant. " he said.

"Haha" Mantra and I laughed at the same time. "You can't see a crazy person like me. " I said with a smile.
"But she is really a lovable person. She will do anything for her loved one. " Mantra said while she smirked at me.

"Oh! Of course we need to enjoy our life. I'm too a crazy person. I hope you know." He said.  Of course I do. I have seen many BTS off screen videos.

Mantra got a call.
"Hello?.... Oh!  I'm sorry, I'll be there in five minutes." Mantra said and stood up. "I'm sorry Raksh, I need to go. I have an important work to complete. Sorry I can't drop you." She said.  "Its OK. Don't worry  about me. You do your work." I said.

"Can I take a pic before I leave? " she asked them shyly. "Of course you can." Taehyung said and we all gave a good pose. Kris gave a pleasant smile but he won't give that when we meet.

Mantra left. "How will you go?" Taehyung asked me. "By bus?" I replied. "Why don't you come with us?" He asked me. "I'll be fine thank you." I said. "Don't worry, Kris will drive properly. You can trust him." he is trying to make me accept his offer.

"I did not mean that. I don't want to give you trouble." I said. "No No, there is no trouble in droping you. Aren't we going to the same place? Come on." He compelled me.  "Hmm ok!" I was happy with that offer.

Kris was driving the car. Taehyung sat next to him and I sat in the backseat. Taehyung played music. It was Eyes Nose Lips (Korean song). 

"I love this song." I said which made Taehyung to look back and Kris through the front mirror.

"Hey! Do you know this song? " Taehyung asked.
"Of course I do!" I replied.  Then after ten minutes we reached our home.

"I had a good time with you. Thanks for the ride. Bye." I said and went inside the house.

Taehyung's pov:

Its was nice to spend time with her. We both are similar in some things.
I came to know more about her. I feel like I'm really close to her. She makes me comfortable.

"Are you happy in spending time with her? " Kris hyung asked.
"Ya, I'm very happy. She is just like me in some things." I said.   "Hmm,  I noticed that.  You both are crazy." he said.  "Don't say its crazy,  say that we know how to enjoy our lives." I like crazy...

"She has invited us for lunch tomorrow. Please don't have a rude face when you meet her." I said. 

Its all because of you Park Min. I don't know why you have changed like this. Kris trusted you a lot but what you gave in return was just a heartbreak to him.