Chapter 19

Love again

Mark's POV:

       She's here! She's really here! The one who bumped into me two years ago.  Cutie! She looks like my little sissy. I can't stop myself from seeing her. My little sissy who passed away 10 years back, makes me to feel she's right in front of me now. This is not the right time to speak with her. Maybe next time.

Park Min's POV:

   "Why are you doing like this, Park Minie? Please don't hurt others" JB pleaded.

    "Why? Why this sudden change? You are a gangster and a gangster should not show mercy. " I said.

    " You are wrong. I'm not a gangster anymore. You have to change too. Please do show humanity." He said. No JB, nothing is gonna change now. I hate humanity.

In college

Rakshiya started to come to college again. Its time to bully her. Past a week was so boring. Leena too didn't come to college.

"Hey! Loser. How are you?" I teased  Rakshiya.

"I'm fine Park Min. How about you?" She smiled. Wooh! Is she teasing me back? or is she planning something ?

"I'm totally fine Loser. I have you. So its is going to be entertaining." I smirked.

"I'm happy!" Her eyes were soft. She doesn't seemed to fight with me.

"Ok Park Min, I need to leave now. If you have any problem come to me. I'm always there for you" she said and left.

What's going on? What does she thinks about me? Is she acting? Or is she planning something?

Rakshiya's POV:

I tried to be friendly with her. Hope we'll change her soon.

I started to care for her and she is trying to avoid the fight with others.

The last bell rang. Jungkook asked me to meet him near the gate.

After a week

It's been a week since she stopped bullying others. We used to talk. We became friends. She is too friendly but her dark past hid her friendly face. At first she hesitated to speak normally but when the whole class trusted her she liked all of us.

"Rakshiya..." She called me.

"Yes! Do you want something?" I asked.

"I saw you talking with Kris last evening in a shop. Do you know him?" She asked me with a pitiful eyes.

"Ya , I do know him. Why are you asking about that?" I said even though I know what she is going to say.

"Do you know that I was his girlfriend.... We dated. I loved him a lot! But...." She paused.

"But what?" I asked her.

"But ... Its over... Its all because of me. I am a bad girl." She started to cry.

"No you are not. Maybe in past but not now." I consoled her.

"Why did you like me even when I treated you so badly?  I'm so sorry. I...  bet you and...  I bet you and broke your head. You couldn't walk for a whole week but you forgave me..Why?" She asked.

"Because I know you didn't mean too. You might have changed because of your past. No one in this world born with sins. They make it. You may have done something wrong. But now you realized your mistakes. I doesn't matter how you were before. I thought I can change you back and I did it. I just brought the real you." I said. She looked at me.

"Why did you leave him? I heard you cheated him. Do you know how much he loves you? Why did you leave him? He hates you. " I needed an answer from her.

"I'm sorry for all of my mistakes." She grabbed my hand.

"I really loved him and loving him still. I will always love him. But... It was my mistake. I wished to be famous that made us to be separated. I didn't want him to leave me. I love him to the core." Her eyes we're filled with tears.

"Then why didn't you tried to talk with him?" I asked her.

"You know that I was prisoned. I was released just three months ago. I was eagerly waiting for him. I heard that he was not in this country. Then one day it was announced that he joined the band again. I went to his entertainment to see him but they did not allow me to go in. They pushed me out. I was so angry and decided not to see him again but I couldn't. I can't be separated from him. It hurts me a lot. That made me to hurt you guys so much. I'm really sorry.

I really do love him. Even if he hates me I'll love him to the core" she said happily though it hurt her inside.

"Look there!" I pointed out.

"Kris?" She started crying. He came towards us. She ran towards him and hugged him. He hugged back.

"I'm sorry Kris! I didn't mean to do that. I truly love you. Please forgive me" I pleaded.

"I love you too" he said and kissed her forehead.

Thank God! Their problem has solved. They should be together forever.

Few days later

        Someone called me.
"Hello? " I answered. "Uh, hi! I'm Mark. Mark Tuan. Hope you remember me. " he said. "Oh Ya! , I do remember you" he came to my house with JB. "So how are you?" I asked him. "Hmm ya good! Are you free this Sunday? Shall we meet? " he asked nervously. "ya sure! Send me the location and time. See ya!" I ended the call.

He texted me to be in the near by cafe by 4:00pm on sunday. 

In the cafe

   I see Mark sitting near a glass window. I can say he is nervous but happy through his facial expression. He was so happy to see me. We just talked about some random stuffs.

"Why did you call me here all of a sudden?" I came to the point.

"Don't you remember me? We have met before. Two years ago in India" he confused me. I don't remember meeting him in India.

"I'm sorry, I don't remember you. How do you know me? " I asked.

"In your sister's marriage. You bumped into a guy and--"

"Is that you I bumped into? " I interrupted. Yeah I can remember that I bumped into someone that day.

"Ya it was me. I tried to speak up with you but didn't get a chance." He said.

"Why do you have to talk with me? " I asked him. Guys usually find a way to talk with girls! Hope he is that type.

"Because you look alike my little sister. I lost her in an accident few years back. We were so close. I can't think that she won't come again. It took a year for me to come back to my originality after her death.

And now its like she is sitting in front of me. You not only look like her but also behave like her. That's why I want to be with you. I'm sorry if I have made you uncomfortable. " his eyes were filled with water.

I'm sorry I guessed you bad.

"I really love to have you as my brother. Will you accept me as your sister? " I proposed.

"Yeah! I love to have you as my sister. Thank you so much for being my sister " so sweet of him.

"Will anyone say 'thanks' for this? " I laughed.

After few more talks he dropped me in my dorm.

After a month

Now I work part timely in bighit entertainment. Until now me and Jungkook never dated. We didn't get a chance to go out alone. Everyone in BTS got so close with me. They took care of me like their sister. I really love them all including my brother Mark.

Park Min is back to her original form. Kris and Park min are together. They have dated thrice in this month which made Jungkook go crazy since he didn't get an opportunity to go out with me.

When everything was going fine....