Chapter 17

My dream love

Jungkook's pov :

" In my dream " I said to her.

"Ya, its true. I saw you in my dream. I just don't want to hide anything from you.

It was a spring day, that's when I saw you. You were in a park looking at those beautiful flowers. That was the first time I saw you. You wore a beautiful short pink frock which matched you so perfectly. You went near the flowers and smelled them. A small girl came to you and gave a cute red rose to you. You took the flower and kissed her cheeks. Later she ran off. You took the flower and sat on the bench next to me. But you didn't notice me. The breeze lifted your hair and hid your face. You gently pushed it to back of your ears.

You had a perfect smile. I loved that. Then suddenly my phone slipped from my hand. I quickly grabbed it. You turned and looked at me. My heart started to beat so fast. You came to say something... "

"What was that?" she asked me.

"I don't know. Idiot Taehyung woke me up." I said and she laughed.

"But nice story." She smiled. Aww, the same smile. "So... do you really like me?" she asked. I'm going to say.

"More than that." I said and looked into her eyes. She smiled shyly and looked down to the ground.

"Was that this park?" she asked me.

"I'm.. I'm not sure. But maybe!" I smirked.

"Ah! My leg hurts. I can't keep my leg like this for a long time." She said.

"Shall we go home?" I asked.

"Are you my friend?" she asked.

"I'm more than that. Why are you asking that right now?" I asked.

"If you are, you took me out for the first time and you didn't buy me anything." she pouted.

"Aww.... Please don't give such a cute expression, I can't take my eyes of you." I touched her wound mark near her lips, she groaned in pain.

"Don't touch that, its hurting." she said and again pouted.

"Wait here, I'll be back" I said and bought two ice creams. I slowly placed her wounded leg on my lap and we ate the ice creams.

"Why are you messing up with the ice cream?" I said and wiped the ice cream that was near her lips. She did the same to me.

"Don't care about the mess. Just enjoy the ice cream " she said.

I got a call from Taehyung.

"Where are you? Did you take her out? Is she alright? Why didn't you say me that you are going out?" Taehyung screamed.

"Hyung calm down. Everything is fine. We are in the park. We'll be there in ten minutes " I said and ended the call.

"Was that Tae?" she asked. "Yes, Before we leave, I want you to ask the same question. Do you like me?" I asked. I hope she likes me. My heart beats, I want to hear a positive answer.

"What will you do if I say no?" she asked me. I did not expect this.

"I... I... Wo... I won't... do anything. Then I'll try to be in the way you like." I said.

"Eventually, I don't like you" she said. It broke my heart. Why you don't like me. Am I not so good as you expected? My heart aches.

"I'm sorry to say that" she said. You broke my heart. But I won't stop from loving you. Wait did I say that I love her? I'm in love. I'm in love with a girl who doesn't like me. Its okay, love won't come so easily. I'll wait for that day.

"Shall we go home?" I asked her moving her leg slowly so that it won't hurt her.

"Ya, its time. We've been here for more than a hour. We should leave." she said.

She doesn't seemed to care for me.

"Can you please lift me? I don't think I can walk. It hurts." She said.

"Hmm, okay" I said and lifted her in a bridal way.

I made her to sit in the car. She asked me to play the songs and I did. It was silent, in the car, even when the song played. It was a random playlist but the first song was, I Need You followed by Butterfly.

"Wow! My favorite songs. How can you sing so so.. Huh.. I can't explain how it is. But I feel like in heaven when I hear this song even though I can't understand the whole lyrics. You got a sweet voice." she said. You liked my song and not me?

I did not say anything. I was just concentrating on those lyrics. I never feel in such a way even when I sang that but now its like I sang for you.

"Jungkook!" she called me.

"Any problem? Why are you so silent?" she asked. Sorry. My heart so sad as me. I wish this feeling will change.

"Huh! Nothing. Just thinking about something else." I said.

"About what? Is it about your work or about me?" how can I say that I'm thinking of her. But I won't get broken for this. We haven't spent a lot of time together. Maybe that's the reason you didn't like me.

"Nothing" I said. We reached our apartment. We didn't talk after that till we reached our apartment.

"Shall I lift you?" I asked her. "Hmm ya"she said.

"Jungkook can I ask something?"

"Go ahead."

"Are you sad because I told that I don't like you?" she asked. I just wanted to shout - yes, its because of that.

"Hmm, that's a reason,too" I said while I carried her. She placed her hands around my neck.

"Its true. I just don't like you. I like your songs as well as your dance. These won't make me to like you." she said. I know. But then why the other fan girls like me a lot. You are so different and this makes me to love you more.

I will surely change your mind.

I really do love you 💖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wish you a happy and prosperous new year in advance.

May this year bring happiness to you and your family 😊