Chapter 3

Who are you?

Rakshiya's POV:

"Rakshu , I'm so sorry. Your mama have been invited to some important function with his family. We have to go. I also don't want to leave you alone. You can come with us." My sister said.

"Sis, I can manage by myself. You don't worry. When will you come back?" "Around 8:30pm" she replied. "OK take care. If you want anything call me. I didn't  prepare dinner for you , please make it by yourself ." She said and went to get ready for the party.

Its really hard to take care of a four months baby and to look after the house.

"OK bye. Take care. " she said and left.

It was 6:30 pm and I'm sitting alone in my room.

It's so boring so I went to the terrace to get some air. I put on my headphones and listened to some songs.

"Rakshiya! " Tara aunt shouted my name from her terrace. I looked at her waved. She's really sweet.

I removed my headphone and wished her. "Hope you are alone there. Why don't you come here? " she called me to her house.

"Its OK aunty. I'll be fine. Thank you so much for inviting me. " I said.

"Ya come on! Don't be so shy. Your sister told a lot of things about you. I hope she did not prepare dinner for you. Come we'll eat here." She is really so kind.

"I just don't want to give you trouble. " I insisted.

"I know what you are thinking.
You are thinking what will your sister say if you come here, aren't you?" She asked. Actually I was really thinking about it.

"Uh!? Yes!" I replied shyly. "Ok now you come down" and I obeyed her.

I went down and opened the front door. She was standing there with a phone in her hand.

"Come on, talk" she said while handing me her phone. I saw my sister's name in that.

"Ahn ..hello?" I said. "Rakshu you go to her house. You can eat there. She will make you feel comfortable. Don't worry. She is like our mom. She will really take care of me well and now she will take care of you too. We'll be late, I hope so. You be with her safely. "

"Okay. " I said. "Take care.  Bye" she ended the call.

"Is now everything OK, shall we go? " she asked me. "Hmm, yes. " I said and we went to her home.

We both were sitting in her couch and talking for a while. It was already 7:00 pm.

She asked me about my studies and other stuffs and then she shifted to kpop.

"Your sister told that you love Korean songs a lot? " she asked me. "Yes, I do.  But I don't know much and can't understand Korean. I love kdramas too. " I said.

"Wow!  That's great " she said.

Meanwhile I heard someone talking in a language that I can't understand.

I turned around and looked at him.