Chapter 5

Next day

Rakshiya's pov:

"How was the function?  You came late and was tired, that's why I didn't ask you anything yesterday." I asked my sister.

"Your mama was with his client and he left us with his boss's wife. We two were  talking the whole time until he finished his work." She said.

"Oh! OK." I said.  "OK, now tell how was your day? You had your dinner in Tara aunt's house? Her cooking is good, isn't it? Did you meet her son? " she asked me.

"Ya, her cooking was so good. But her son was just staring at me. I hope he doesn't like me. What did I do to him?  Taehyung spoke with me nicely. Why didn't you say me that they were idols? "

"Ya! I forgot to mention that." She said casually but only a fan girl knows how will it be to meet their bias.

"What did they say? " she asked me. "Nothing much." I said.

"OK now have your breakfast." She said. We ate our breakfast. Her husband went to work.

"Rakshiya , what are you going to do?" My sister asked me.

"What am I going to do means? Are you asking about what will I do in this day or my future plans?" I smirked.

"I'm talking about your future. You are going to complete your main exam in six more months and need to think about your higher studies. What are you going to do about it?" She said.

"Sis , as I said , I'm going to do my degree in foreign. I heard that Korea is good for doing literature. So, I'm going to do my degree in Korea." I said.

"Good! Literacy rate is high in Korea. You can do your degree in Korea. But you also need to work for your daily needs." She said.

"You mean part time job?" I asked.

"Ya , you have to work to gain money so that you can live by your own." She said.

"How am I going to do that?"

"You have to learn."

"But why?" I asked her.

"You must learn to be independent. You must not always depend on others for your needs." She advised.

"I can understand." I nodded.

"Now go and prepare for your exams." She shooed me.

"But I have six more months for that! Why are you asking me to prepare from now?" I pouted.

"Don't you want scholarship? Don't you want to go to Korea for your higher studies? So read well." She said and I went to my room to prepare for my exams.

(After two hours)

Its 11:00 am. I'm so bored. Who will read for a long time. I took my phone and texted my friend , Mantra.

R : Hi! Wassup?

M : Nothing much... So boring. Shall we go out somewhere?

R : Hmm, sure! But where?

M : Somewhere.. Don't mind it. Then I'll pick you up at four. Be ready.

R : Sure! Bye...

Kris POV:

I took my phone out and saw the pictures of my friends , members of EXO. I really miss them... I want to go back but I can't . They won't accept me. I'm sorry!

"Hyung! What are you doing?" I suddenly put my phone back when I heard his voice.

"Ah! Noth..nothing. Do you want something?" I asked him.

"Hyung , why are you so sad? Are you thinking about them? We can again go back to them if you wish , hyung." Taehyung said.

"No, they will not accept me. I made a big mistake so they will not accept me." I said.

"Can I say a shocking news?" He said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Didn't you check your mails? You are asked to join the band again. You are going to be a part of EXO again." he jumped in joy.

"What are you saying?" I quickly opened my inbox and saw a notification. A message from SM entertainment. They are calling me back to join the band again. Is this true?  OMG! I didn't expect this!

"I need a treat , hyung. Right now!" Tae hugged me. I couldn't believe it.

"I want an ice cream. Come let's go!" he pulled me out.

"Give me some time , Tae . I'll surely take you out today." He left me.

Is this really happening? Am I going to join with them again? But I'm scared to face them. They all hate me for my mistake. That wasn't a small one.

What I'm gonna do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for such a boring chapter. I'll try to make it better next time. But thank you so much for reading this chapter. Correct me if there is any grammatical errors or something else.

Please do vote and comment.🙏