Chapter 9

Are you leaving?

Rakshiya's pov :

Today is the day. They are leaving to Korea today. Kris is trying to feel better and Taehyung is so close to me. They both gave me their phone numbers and I gave mine. I will miss them.

Taehyung's pov :

I really don't want to leave her and go. But this is what passing time means. We've became so close and it hurts when we get separated. But I'll make sure to keep in touch with her and try to come here during my vacation. She said she'll too come to Korea.

Kris's pov:

I'm feeling better. I really don't want to go to Korea. I'm scared. How will they react when they see me? I need to thank Rakshiya. I took her wrongly. She is sweeter than I thought.

(In Seoul)

It took more than five hours to travel. We reached the Seoul airport. Me and Tae went through the VIP gate. There , some of our bodyguards were waiting. Taehyung went with his guard and I went with mine.

It took nearly 30 minutes to reach my entertainment. I work under SM entertainment. I went to the room where EXO members were present. I slowly opened the door. I know they would still be angry with me.

"... Hi... " I said sadly. For my surprise everyone ran towards me and hugged me tightly. "Guys! You are breaking my ribs. " I said which made them laugh and loosen the grip.

"We missed you.... " they all shouted. "I really missed you guys a lot." I started to tear up. "I'm sorry" I said while a drop fell down from my eyes.

"We must be the one to say sorry. We know that its hard to believe when someone say bad about our loved one. We should have stood by your side. We're sorry. " Luhan said when everyone nodded including Kai.

"I'm sorry Kai. Its all because of me. " I said while he came and hugged me. "I'm sorry too. Its not your fault. I was so affectionate with my sister. When she was kidnapped my heart beat stopped. I couldn't think from your side. I'm sorry." He said.

"Kris came back. So we need to celebrate this." Tao said cheerfully. Everyone laughed.

Rakshiya your words became true. They have forgiven me. Thanks a lot.

Three months passed....

Rakshiya's pov :

At last I completed my schooling. For the best side I'm going to do my higher education in Korea. I'll leave India in a week. I'm not going to say this to Taehyung or to Kris. I'm going to surprise them.

One week later.

I finally reached Seoul airport. I got on a taxi and went to near by hotel. I got refreshed and took my phone out. In those past month Tae and Kris called me twice or thrice and said everything was fine. Kris changed a lot. He is talking so normally with me.

I'm not going to say now that I am in Korea. My class will start in two days. I need to find a house for rent so that I can stay and can do my job.

Yes, I got a job to work as a makeup artist in JYP entertainment. I called them and asked details about my work. They asked me to come tomorrow in the morning at 11:00.

I called Taehyung and asked him where he was. He said that he was in his room while other members where out. He had some work to do, so he didn't go out. I asked him to connect Kris with this call and he did.

(R - Rakshiya. K - Kris. T - Taehyung)

R : Hi! Kris and Taehyung.

T & K : Hi Rakshiya!

R : I have a surprise for you. Can you guess?

T : Are you going to come here to Korea and visit us?

R : Hey!!!

T : I thought that will be a surprise for us. Then what else is it?

R : Why did you find that? Its not a surprise anymore. However, I'm in Korea now.

T & K : WHAT? This is not a joke right?

R : No, it isn't. I'm in Park Hotel right now.

T & K : We are coming! 

(Call ended)

They didn't leave me to speak a single word.
It took nearly half an hour for them to reach here. I told my room number. The door bell rang. I opened. There, they are!

Taehyung suddenly hugged me. "Its a surprise to meet you." he said.

Then we talked about some stuffs. About my classes. "Where are you gonna stay?" Kris asked. That was nice question.

"I don't know. I need to find a place for rent." I replied. "Why don't you stay with me in my dorm? " Tae asked. "What? With you? " Is he asking me to stay with him in his room? I was shocked.

"Don't think anything bad. We BTS have a house. We can give you a separate room until you find one." he said. Oh! I have a bad mind. Hehe...

"Is it okay with you and your members?" I asked. They are idols and they may feel uneasy with my presence.

"Don't worry. They'll be fine. I'll talk to them. I'll pick you tomorrow." he said. "Are you sure? Is that OK?" I asked him.

"I'm fine with that. Then, see you tomorrow." he smirked. Kris too was happy with that.

"Not tomorrow. I got an appointment to join as makeup artist in jyp entertainment. So I must be going there tomorrow. Why don't you pick me after my school day after tomorrow? " I said. 

"Why you didn't join in my entertainment! " Tae pouted. "Okay, then I'll pick you day after tomorrow. I'll pick your luggage before I pick you" he said. I agreed.  They left after sometimes.

Its late so I went to sleep. Tomorrow is an important day to me. Behave well.