Chapter 20

Dream love

                  I love you forever

Jungkook's pov :

Finally, this is the time! This is the perfect time to take her on a date. For past a week I wasn't able to catch her up. Now it's time for me to ask her on a date. I'm sure she likes it. I have to plan it. I need to make it a memorable one.

At dorm:

"Hyung! Please help me... You know more about her. Please do help me" I pleaded Taehyung.

"Hey Kookie! She is your girlfriend. Why are you asking me what she loves? You know better than me. I can only help to arrange for your date. You have to take care of the rest" he said while playing videogames with Suga hyung.

"Hey maknae! Are you afraid to go for a date?" Stop it Suga hyung, it is embarrassing.

"No... No hyung... I.. I'm..--"

"It's OK Jungkook. I can understand. It's just a date. But a special one. We will do as it is planned. You only have to bring her to that location. Everything will go as it is planned." Tae consoled me.

To be true, I'm really nervous. Probably this is going to be the second time I'm proposing to her.

Rakshiya's POV :

"Rappy oppa!! Buy me that one" I pointed at a cute small teddy bear. I compelled jin and namjoon oppa to accompany me to a newly built mall. Like I asked namjoon oppa bought me that cute little teddy bear.

"You both look alike" he patted my head. Awww am I that cute!? When we three were about to go back rap monster oppa got a call.

"Hello--- Mm yes she is here with us. ----ok but why? ---- oh I get it---- ok, all the best." He hung up.

"What's the matter hyung?" Jin oppa asked him. "Oh! It's nothing... Just got a call from our manager." He said and made a move.

"And who is she?" I am sure that he mentioned me. "Oh that..." he struggled. Is he hiding something?

"Our manager wanted your help so he asked me about you. But don't worry there are other staffs who can take care. I need to buy something for Jimin, or else he won't allow me in." he changed that topic.

"True! Our jiminne always wanted us to buy something for him. One time he shut the door and didn't let me in until I brought him a cap." Jin oppa shared his experience.. Haha.

We searched for a nice and perfect hoodie for Jimin. At last, Rap mon picked one for him.

Again he got a call. He just said "OK" and hung up.

"What's the matter? " Jin oppa asked him. "Actually our manager wanted her to go to our company " he pointed me. "Oh! Ok. Then I'll leave" I said. Rap monster stopped a cab that was coming towards us. He made me to sit in and asked the driver to drop me at the Big Hit Entertainment. The car moved.

When everything was going fine....

Two men in disguise stopped the car and made the driver to get out and one of them sat on the driver seat. When I was about to get off the car, the other one blocked my way and pushed me in but not so hard. They are kidnapping me! I shouted and asked them to stop the car but in vain. The one near me closed my mouth with a cloth.

"If you cooperate with us, we will not hurt you. Or else it will turn the other way" he threatened me. I sat quietly and observed their actions. He removed the cloth. They both wore a black jacket, a black googles and a black mouth mask. I couldn't notice the driver properly but the one next to me used to see me and then turn to the opposite direction.