Chapter 13

Got you

Next morning

Rakshiya's POV

I got ready for my college. I went to the living room and saw Tae, Rapmon and Jhope.

"Good morning. " I greeted them.

"Good morning. Oh! You are ready. Jungkook got up just ten minutes ago. Jin is making breakfast for you guys" Taehyung said.

"Is he doing by himself? Why don't you go and help him? " I asked him.

"Its because we don't want to spoil the food" they all said. I hope they have experience in that.

"Breakfast is ready" Jin hyung brought our breakfast.  "Jungkook are you ready? " he called him.

"Five minutes " I heard his voice from the other side of the room.

He came out of his room when I was about to finish my breakfast.

"I'll drop you both in your college " Tae said.

I waited for him to complete his breakfast. Just one minute was needed for him to complete his breakfast. So soon?

"Don't eat so fast. You have to chew your food properly and swallow it. Take your time in eating. You don't have to hurry up." I said to him. He gave a slight smile.

~~In school~~

I went with Jungkook to our classroom. There she was staring at me. Park Min. She and her gang gave me a deadly glare. But I did not take it so seriously. I went to my seat. Jungkook gave me a cute smile.

"Good morning " Leena and Bambam said. I greeted back. 

Class started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kris POV:

Oh! No. Rakshiya, you need to be careful. I know about her and what will she do. She will surely hurt you and I don't want that to happen. In past six months she's hurting people who stood against her except her brother. There is only two ways to protect you, that is, to safe guard you or to change her mind.

(Calls Taehyung)

K : Hello Taehyung?

T : Ya Kris,  tell me.

K : Where are you?

T : In my dorm, why?

K : You need to safe guard Rakshiya.

T : What!?  Why?  What happened?

K : Don't you know that Park Min is in same college as Rakshiya?

T : Really? I know she was released but when did she join there?

K : Its not important now but you have to protect  Rakshiya from being hurt.

T : I can't understand Kris. Is there any problem?

K : Didn't she tell anything about yesterday,  about the fight between Raksh and Park Min?

T : What?  Did she fight?  That too with Park Min?  She might do anything to her!

K : That's why I'm saying, you need to protect her.

T : Okay I'll see to that, bye.

( call ended)

"She never told me about this. How can she hide such a big incident? I need to talk about this to her" Taehyung said to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~''~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Lunch break ~~

"Something is wrong " Leena said to me.

"What? Why are you saying that? " I  asked her in confusion.

"Nothing happened today. She didn't bully us." She replied

"That's good. Why are you worrying about it? " I  asked

"I think she is planning something big" she said.

"Don't think anything negatively. Everything will be fine. " I said and started to eat. I know that she is planning something but when is she gonna execute that.

The last bell of this day rang.

The whole day went only with her terrific stare.  Jungkook said that he will wait near the bus stop because the fan girls will always come here and won't leave him to have peace.

Leena and I walked towards the gate when suddenly someone pulled my hand. It was that pink haired girl, Park Min.

"Leave my hand. " I said to her.

"How can you think I will leave you so easily? It didn't start yet. " she said and started to pull me to the place where no one was there. They dragged Leena too.

"Leave me" I shouted and tried to pull my hand from her but it failed.

She and her gang of five girls bet me most mercilessly. She was so strong. She must have learnt Hapkido (Korean martial arts) . Her tackles are so hard. She had an iron rod. She bet me with that in my hands and legs.

She punched my stomach which made me to land on my knees. I tried to avoid the attacks but failed. I got bruises all over my body. I couldn't move but somewhat Leena was able to set herself free from the two girls who were holding her. They did not beat. They wanted her to see me, as an example for what will happen if someone raise the voice against her.   I asked her to run and two girls chased her.

Won't they be tired of beating me? They didn't pause to breath too! I can't hold this anymore. I groaned in pain. They laughed seeing me in this condition.

"How dare you to face me?!  Take it"
A hard punch made me to cough blood out. She took a plant pot and broke my head. I can feel the blood rolling down from my fore head to checks. I was about to blank out when I heard someone calling my name.

Leena must have went to Jungkook and Bambam and said everything.  They three came running towards me.
"Now I hope you have learnt a lesson. Don't ever dare to face me. " she said and left.

I was struggling even to turn.

"Rakshiya!" Jungkook grabbed my head and placed on his lap.

"Rakshiya, please look at me" Jungkook was about to cry.

I couldn't breath. I groaned in pain.

"Its OK, its OK " Jungkook said while he gently rubs out the blood near my eyes and placed a cloth on my fore head where the skin has opened.

"Everything is gonna be fine" that's all I can hear. I closed my eyes and tried hard to breath.

I blanked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't have any idea about this story. I won't plan before writing. I'll type whatever comes to my mind at that time. If there is any mistakes in this story please do forgive and help me to correct it. 🙇🙏