Day to Remember

Logan and Ryan got me tied up on the bed spread eagle and open for fun. My mind a mixture of excitement and fear, I look up at them fearing what they have planned for me.

"Pull on the ropes Kadin make sure they aren't too loose." Logan smirks down at me as I pull on the ropes.

"Looks like she's not going anywhere anytime soon Logan, nice job with the knots." Ryan grins mischievously.

Derek moves in from the left, "Hey I wanna piece of her too." He looks down at me with an evil smile.

"No! I scream and try to move away from him, forgetting my arms and legs are tied to each of the bed posts.

"Shhh, Kadin, you have to play nice or we'll gag you." Kyle smirks and runs his hand down my naked body, tweaking my nipples as he goes, "nice tits by the way." He winks.

I look at Logan and beg with my eyes for him to get the other jerks out of here, but he just shakes his head and turns away, so I slump back against the bed, glaring at the ceiling as the guys huddle together and whisper to one another.

Ryan turns back first and he gets between my legs licking up my slit and flicking his tongue against my clit.

Next Derek get on the bed by my head, sliding his already hard dick in my mouth, making me choke and gag on it as he slides down my throat.

Then Logan gets on my left side and Kyle on my right, they take my hands and wrap them around their dicks so I'm stroking them.

I can't believe this is happening as Ryan eats me out and I'm deepthroating Derek while giving hand jobs to Logan and Kyle, I never though this would happen in a billion years.

I went from being a virgin to having group sex.

Next thing I know Ryan is balls deep in my tight pussy, thrusting in and out hard and fast, Derek starts thrusting in my mouth, matching the pace of Ryan. I cry out as my legs start shaking from Ryan pounding my pussy until they both cum. Ryan in my pussy and Derek in my mouth.

Then Derek trades places with Logan and Ryan trades places with Kyle. Logan thrusts into my mouth not giving me time to protest as Kyle slams his hard dick into my wet pussy, they pump in and out of me harder and faster than Ryan and Derek had, until they bring me, screaming, yet again and again.

Once they cum in my pussy and mouth they pull out and trade places yet again. Derek gets between my legs Kyle on my right, Logan on my left and Ryan in my mouth. I barely get a gasp of air before they start pounding into me. Logan leans down and whispers in my ear.

"One more round baby, then we'll fuck your ass and pussy at the same time." He chuckles and pulls back.

Derek pounds my pussy as hard as he can while Ryan thrusts into the back of my throat making me gag. They pound me into the bed, relentlessly. They cum inside me and make the final switch. Logan between my legs and Kyle in my mouth, Derek on my right and Ryan on my left. Logan and Kyle began thrusting, slowly at first and quickly picking up pace until I felt my climax building in the pit of my stomach until I was pushed over the edge cumming harder than ever before. Logan followed along with Kyle filling my mouth with copious amounts of his spunk until all for of them pulled back and smiled at my cum filled mouth and pussy, they laughed and high fived each other as I saw black dots swim across my eyes.

"Good......night......" I muttered before I passed out.