Chapter 16: Yasuo and Riven

Riven's P.O.V

I ran past the people whispering "excuse me" each time I bumped into someone. When, I reached the Magic Council, I quickly opened the door and Akira was gone.

"Where's Akira?!" I yelled to the magic council.

"The girl who was here a few minutes ago? She took off." One of them responded getting comfortable in his chair.

I slapped my hand on his desk. "What was she saying?"

He coughed and put his hand on his chin. "Mmm..We were talking about Trance Magic being cast..She talked about how she knows all about it and did a lot of research on it...a way for it to be broken that doesn't envolve a trance for 365 days."

I opened my eyes wide. "Where is she?!" I demanded an answer.

"M'lady, she said she was going to get Rin out of the spell when we rejected her." Another man said.

"You rejected her? Why?" I asked.

"She betrayed the Kingdom of Azeroth."

"And you didn't take her to jail? Not that I want you to.."

"Your father said to stop searching for Rin and Akira, he said even if we see them don't take them in." He said.

I clenched my fists. "But my fath-" I was cut off by Aisaka calling my name.

"Riven! What are you doing?!" She yelled.

"I'm asking them where Akira is." I backed away.

"No..You can't tell them that your father did it! They wont believe you. And who knows what'll happen when you say that?" She whispered.

I sighed. "Sorry..."

I unsheathed my sword, grabbed Aiaska's hand and headed for the Yosun Portal.

"When I was little, I had a friend named Yasuo." I said to Aisaka while heading to the portal.

"Yasuo The Unforgiven?" Aisaka asked.

I nodded. "I killed his elder...for The Kingdom of Noxus.. I was there before."

"O-Oh...I was in The Kingdom of Demacia."

I looked down. "We were enemies, then.."

She sighed. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Yasuo got cast under Trance Magic. When he came back, which was after 365 days.. I think... he forgot all about me."

Aisaka hesitated. "Rin."

I looked at her. "Me and Yasuo had a truce. We became closer over time and finally became friends. The whole elder thing went aside, we were actually enemies and hated eachother but we had to stay with eachother because we only had eachother when the Kingdom of Noxus and Demacia had been destroyed. Everyone dissapeared or either died...Then, a long time later when we were best friends.... when he dissapeared all of a sudden..I was confused, I didn't know if it was the trance or him leaving. I don't think it was the trance because that's 365 days.. I didn't hear from him for months. I was depressed for a long time..It hurt even more when he finally came back and I hugged him but he didn't even know who I was."

I started crying silently. "He didn't even recognize me. These were the words that came out of his mouth- "Who are you? Get off of me.""

Aisaka looked down. "Didn't the book say you dream of a life you couldn't live for 365 days? It didn't say what happens afterwards. The most important part?"

"N-No! Maybe something happened to him...Rin wouldn't forget us...right?"

"It's not her choice." She spat.

"I..we..no.."

"Let's just go.." Aisaka and said when we finally reached the Yosun Portal.

"We'll talk to Yosun about it. He knows everything."

I nodded. "Let's go" and steppped into the portal.

SHORT! I KNOW! KILL ME! D: WAH! I was busy. I'm busy with something right now and It's getting me really stressed! Next chapt stay tuned.