Chapter 6

"Jin I have good news for you." Both boys were eating lunch. "What is it?" "Well I gave my bro your IG page and I was right behind him the whole time and he didn't notice and he was calling you beautiful and shit." Jins spoon fell on the floor. "Your not lying?" Hoseok shook his head. "It's true my friend." Jin couldn't believe what he was hearing. His crush really liked him! But at the same time he thought Hoseok was lying. "Cool I guess." "What you mean cool I guess? Your the one who couldn't stop talking about him." "I still don't believe you. I think your lying." "Bruh! Jin I'm your best friend I wouldn't lie to you unless you did something bad to me my boy." Jin chuckled. "Ok I'll believe you... Wow I can't believe he likes me." Hoseok Nodded and froze. "Bruh now if all of us hangout I'm gonna be the third wheel." Hoseok pouted and Jin chuckled.

It was Friday so Jin went over to Hoseoks house. Well Namjoon didn't work and also forgot Jin was coming over. He was only in his boxers. He was looking through the fridge and herd "NAMJOON IM HOME!" and he turned around. "Hell-" he stopped when he noticed Jin blushing and then looked at himself and winked at Jin which made Jin redder. "I'm sorry you had to see Namjoon like that I bet Namjoon forgot you were coming over." "Ah it's ok."

"Hey Jin can you go ask Namjoon for my pencil pouch?" "Why me?" "Because your close to the door." "Fine." Jin got out of Hoseoks bedroom and walked to Namjoons. "Ok Jin don't be nervous." He knocked on his door. "Come in." He Opened the door. "Hey Jin." Said Namjoon and winked at him which Jin blushed at. "Um... I came for Hoseoks pencil pouch." "Oh it's over there." He pointed at the bag which was on the floor. Jin went over and bent down to get it and felt a slap in his ass which made him let out a moan. "I couldn't hold it anymore. I've been staring at your ass and I really wanted to smack it." Jin blushed and he still was in his bending position. "Your ass looks beautiful." Jin blushed then stood up and was facing Namjoon. Namjoon then grabbed Jin by the waist and attacked his plumped lips. "Your lips looked so Juicy I really wanted to taste them." Said Namjoon. Namjoon then licked Jins bottom lip for entrance which Jin accepted. Jin started to moan. Namjoon then pushed Jin into his bed and hovered over him. "Fuck prin-" "JIN HURRY THE FUCK UP!" Jin forgot all about Hoseok. He pushed Namjoon off. "Sorry Joonie." He then walked out the room. "Ah! Hoseok! Now I have a Boner."

"Wheres my pencil pouch at?" Jin smacked his head. "Ah I forgot it!" "Dang it Jin!" Hoseok stood up and walked to Namjoons room to get it.  He opened the door "mmmm... Jin" Hoseok put his hand on his eyes and walked off. "Bitch I'm not gonna go in there."