Chapter 16

"So Hoseok how was your date with Yoongi?" asked Jin.

"Well it was amazing! Except the part where Jimin tried to take my mans." Hoseok took a bite of his Sandwich with anger in his eyes.

"Wow you really don't like that Jimin guy." Hoseok nodded.

"If that bitch comes close to my Yoongs I promise he's a dead son of a bitch.' Jin chuckled.

"Wow your such a protective Sunshine." Hoseok nodded.

"This Sun will protect his moon."

The bell then rang and both headed to there next class.

~ After School ~

Namjoon went to go pick up his boyfriend and brother but before that he went to get some coffee.

"Can I please have a regular Medium sized Coffee?" Asked Namjoon.

"That'll be $2.50 sir." Said the lady behind the cashier.

Namjoon went to set down in a small table to wait for his coffee to come.

"Hey Namjoon!" Namjoon was confused but turned around and noticed a familiar face.

"Oh Hey Jungkook!"

Jungkook stood up from his chair and headed to Namjoons direction.

"Nice to see you again big bro."

"Me too little bro."

There was an awkward silence.

"Coffee for Namjoon." Said The lady.

Namjoon stood up from his chair and headed to the person grabbing his coffee and grabbed it. He then noticed the girl winking at him.

"Call me." Says the girl. Namjoon then notices a phone number on his cup.

He then faced the Girl. "Number one why? Number Two where's your manager?" The girl pointed to a guy.

"Hey Manger come here." Says the Girl.

The man comes and sees Namjoon. "Sir what seems to be the problem?"

"Well you see your employee here decided to put her phone number on my cup and i don't want a hoes phone number on my coffee cup also I have more beautiful, handsome boyfriend waiting for me so can you please tell this girl here that I'm not interested in her ugly ass."

"Um... Okay sir I'll talk to her and sorry for this. I promise it won't happened again." Says the man.

The Girl was filled with anger and left.

Namjoon chuckled and went back to where Jungkook was.

"Well Jungkook nice seeing you again and tell Mother and Father that me and Hoseok are doing fine."

"Got it big bro." Said Jungkook.

"Wheres Namjoon? I'm about to call Yoongi to pick me up." Said Hoseok.

"Be patient it's only been 5 minutes we've gotten out of school." Said Jin

Then they noticed a familiar car come.
"Hey princess and Hey Dickhead."

"Shut it estúpido" said Hoseok. "Yeah that's right I'm multilingual bitch."

Jin just giggled and got in the car and kissed his boyfriend. "Hey Joonie."

On the way home they were listening to music in a comfortable silence.

"So Hoseok, Yoongi told me about the date, and let me just say I'm a proud ass brother."

Hoseok held his chest and smiled.

"Wow Namjoon that's just the best thing you've ever said to me."

Jin just smiled at how cute the Kim siblings were acting. "Y'all are adorable."

Namjoon blushed. "Jinnie also I have a question to ask you."

"Yes Joonie"

"Um would you like to move in with me?"

Jin was smiling. "Yes I would but what about Hoseok?"

"Don't worry about me our house is huge and also we're pretty rich so no problem señor."

Jin chuckled and kissed Namjoons Cheek.

"When am I moving in?" Asked Jin.

"We can start moving your stuff in on Saturday and then we'll be together." Said Namjoon showing his dimple smile to his lover.

They arrived at the Kim Household and Hoseok got out of the car and ran to Yoongi who was waiting for him in the front porch sofa.

"Yoongi!" He then jumped on his lap and gave him a kiss. "Hello Baby how was school?" "Boring as hell." Says Hoseok and puts his head on Yoongis neck.

"Hey Yoongi." Said Both Namjoon and Jin. "Hey."

Namjoon and Jin decide not to bother the couple any longer noticing that Hoseok was about to fall asleep on Yoongi and decided to head to Namjoons Room Upstairs to take a nap.

"Joonie can I Barrow one of your shirts?" "Yes you can Jinnie just get one from the closet."

Jin chose a long black shirt. He undressed and was only in his boxers and the black shirt. Namjoon took his outfit off and just put on sweats and no shirt and went in bed with Jin.

"I can't wait until you move in so we can always do this."

"Me too Joonie."

"I love you."

"Me too Joonie."