Chapter 3

"Good Morning Hobi!" Said Namjoon while cooking. "Good Morning Namjoon." Hoseok said and sat on the table. "Hey Hobi can I ask you a question?" Hoseok nodded. "Well I saw a friend of yours in the kitchen yesterday getting 2 granola bars. I'm just wondering whats His name?" "His name is Kim Seokjin but he likes to be called Jin." "Thanks Hobi." Said Namjoon and grabbed plates to put the food on. They both ate and after that they both went to do there buissness they have had planned to do and also Hoseok was wondering why Namjoon was wondering about his best friend.

Jin was waiting for Hoseok outside the school gates. "Hey Jin." he turned around to see Hoseok. "Hey Hobi."

After school both boys were walking back to Hobis house. "Hey yesterday did-" he was interrupted by Namjoon who came by. "Hey Hobi! Do y'all want a ride to get home?" "Yeah sure Hyung." Jin looked at Namjoon and accidentally made eye contact. Namjoon winked at him and Jin blushed. "Hoseok where are you sitting in the front or in the back?" Asked Jin hoping Hoseok would say the front. Hoseok noticed how Jin was then he figured it out... Jin liked HIS Brother!! "Jin you can sit in the front since your the guest." Said Hobi and smirked at him. That's when Jin noticed Hobi just found out his secret... Well great. Jin went on the passengers side and sat down and not making eye contact with Namjoon. "Hello Jin! I'm Namjoon Hobis older brother." Said Namjoon while driving and gazed at Jin who was looking out the window. "Nice to meet you." Said Jin and turned to face him and gave him a small smile, which made Namjoons heart beat faster.