Chapter 19

"Hey Joon" said Jin leaning on the wall.
Namjoon got up and went up to him and got on both knees.

"Joon what are you doing?"

"Please forgive me! I'm sorry I did all this. All the words that were coming out of my mouth I didn't mean to say. Please forgive my actions."

"Joonie stand up." Namjoon stood up and looked down and saw Jin's eyes.

"Joonie I forgive you." He then kissed Namjoon.

"Hey Joon!" They both turned and saw Yoongi in the front door.

"What's up yoongs?" Yoongi walked over to him and slapped him.
"Ow what was that for?"
"Hurting Hobi and now excuse me I'm going back to the porch also love you dude."

Namjoon was massaging his face. Jin giggled.

"You think this was funny huh?"

Jin nodded.

Then namjoon leans into Jin's year. "Your not gonna find it funny when I tie you up and fuck you rough."

Jin swallowed hard and saw Namjoon smirk and walk away. "Now excuse me Jin I'm going to talk to my father."

Jin stood there and yelled "Fuck You Joon."
Namjoon laughed and ran back and kissed Jin. "Love you too." And ran to go see his father.

Hoseok was on the couch talking to Yoongi when Namjoon walked out. "Hey Hobi." "Hey puto." Namjoon laughed. "Look Hobi Im sorry for what I did and I'm ready go talk to father and see if we can go together." Hoseok Nodded. "Sure let me fix myself up."

"Tae do you have eyes on Hoseok?"

"Yes I do"

"Your aim is correct."

"...yes"

"Now Do it!"

Junín ran and opened Hoseoks window and dragged him out and threw him on the grass.
Tae ran and helped Jimin out.

"Wow he's so handsome." Said Tae
"Now he's all yours, while I get my yoongs."

Namjoon went to look for Hoseok and saw Jimin from the window and saw him and another guy carrying a body sized bag And walked away.
He then noticed Hoseok was gone.

"Jin! Yoongi!"

"What?" They both ran and saw Namjoon.

"Jimin and another guy Have Hoseok."

"Let's go kick some ass then." Said Yoongi, "I am tired of Jimin."

"Let's get ready and try to find them." Said Jin.

They all got ready and got the car.

"Let's go get my brother back."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sorry for not updating but I'll try to update again hopefully not take forever.

Also

Wanna be in Group chat?? Let's make a Hoseoks brother GC! So we can all become friends and chat!

If  So drop your Snapchat Names in the comments and I'll add all of you or add my snap: karla_9763

I wanna become closer with my readers.

Love,
Karla 😆