Chapter 5

Jin was walking to school and herd someone walking behind him. "Hey Jin." He turns around and was faced by Hoseok. "Hey Hobi." Said the elder. "I need to ask you a question and please answer it truthfully." Jin and Hoseok stopped walking and faced each other. "Do you like Namjoon?" Jin couldn't move. Hearing his name makes Jins heart go wild. "Um..." "I knew it! You like my brother!" Jin sighed. "Yeah I do but I doubt he likes me back." Jin pouted and felt like crying. "Jinnie don't be sad. You can impress my brother. I have an idea why don't I just give him your Instagram and see how he reacts." Jin nodded. "That's a good idea."

Namjoon was at his house seeing TV. He didn't have work and so he decided to chill and think about Jin. "NAMJOON I'M HOME!" He sighed. Today he wanted to see Jin but it's Monday. Jin only comes over on Wednesday and Friday. "Hey Hobi." "Hey Namjoon it seems you and Jin have been good friends so I decided to give you his Instagram name." Namjoons eyes went wide open. "Really?" Hoseok nodded. "Yes my brother." Namjoon didn't know what to say. "Just heres his Instagram name, I'm gonna eat." Namjoon looked at his brother and felt like it was a dream. He searched up the name on Instagram @ princessjin he chuckled. "What a cute username." He scrolled through the pictures and wow he fell in love more and more. "What a beautiful man." He said but didn't know Hoseok was right behind him hearing everything. "Ahm." Namjoon then fell of the couch. "Ow." Hoseok started laughing. "So Namjoon who's the man your calling Beautiful?" Hoseok winked. Namjoon stood up. "No one." "Ok big bro." Hoseok then went back to the kitchen. "That was close." Said Namjoon and headed to his bedroom and kept stalking Jins page.