Halloween 12

It was Halloween and Jin went to look at costumes at a store. He looked and looked but none of the costumes stood out to him. He sighed. "Welp I bet I'm not dressing up this year." He was about to leave then he noticed a kitten costume and it reminded him of someone... Namjoon. "Hmmmm... I should dress up for one person only this year." He went to a dressing room and tried it on and he can admit that he looked hella sexy in it. After he bought it he headed back home.

Namjoon was at his house still asleep until his alarm went off. He groaned and stood up from his bed. He took a warm shower and got a black shirt and some black jeans and black boxers and got ready for the day. He remembered that it was Halloween so he decided to go find a costume. He was looking through the costumes and found a police officer costume. While looking at the costume it reminded him of... Jin. "I bet I'll make my princess hard using this." He paid for it and went home.

It was 9pm and Jin was waiting for Namjoon to eat dinner. Namjoon was outside Jins door looking at himself and checking if he was sexy enough. He knocked on the door and Jin opened and Jins face went so red. "Well princess do you like what you see?" Jin nodded and Let Namjoon in. "You are a sexy police officer daddy." "Yes princess I am. Why aren't you wearing a costume?" "Because I didn't want too." Namjoon Nodded. The both were eating dinner and talking after dinner both males went to cuddle and watch Halloween movies. "Daddy I'll be right back I need to go use the restroom." Namjoon nodded and Jin went to the restroom to put his kitten costume. He got kitten ears, tight pink short shorts to show his juicy ass, a chocker, a tail, and a pink crop top. He looked at himself and but his lip. "Daddy gonna love this." He went out the bathroom and headed to the living room. "Hey prin-" Namjoon stopped mid sentence. "Hey daddy." And Jin went over to Namjoon and dropped a pen. "Oops." He bent down his ass facing Namjoons face. Namjoon couldn't help but get a Boner and lick his lips. He was about to smack it but Jin stood up quickly. Namjoon grabbed Jins arm and sat him on his lap. "Princess do you feel what you just made daddy have?" "Yes daddy." Namjoon starting kissing Jin and Jin kissed back. They both had a hot make out session. Namjoon then picked up Jin brought him to the bedroom and dropped him on the bed. "You are sexy Kitten." Jin whined. Namjoon got on too of him and licked and sucked his neck. "Daddy I want you." "Be patient princess." Namjoon took Jins crop top off and kissed him all over his chest and left marks. He then took off his cop uniform leaving him in only boxers. "Daddy please hurry." Namjoon took off Jins short and boxers and started to kiss his thighs. He then proceeded on licking Jins Tip. "Fuck me daddy please." "Okay princess." Namjoon grabbed lube and put on his 3 fingers. "Princess it might hurt at first but it'll turn into pleasure." He put his first finger in Jins pink hole. "Daddy move your finger." Namjoon then added the 2nd and then 3rd finger. "FUCK RIGHT THERE MMM! DADDY I NEED YOU!" Namjoon took his fingers out and Jin whined of the loss of Namjoons fingers. Namjoon got more lube and put some on his dick. He aligned it with Jins hole and pushed in. "Tell me when to move and tell me if it hurts."
"Daddy you can move now." Namjoon started thrusting. "Daddy Faster." Namjoon obeyed his princess. Jin was leaving scratches on Namjoons back. "DADDY RIGHT THERE FUCK!" Namjoon was hitting Jins prostate. "Daddy I'm about to come." "Wait for me princess." After a few minutes both Namjoon and Jin came together. Namjoon pulled out of Jin and laid beside him and pulled Jin close to him. "Jin am I your first?" "Yes daddy and I'm happy you are my first." "Me too baby." Namjoon kissed Jins Forehead. "Happy Halloween Joonie." "Happy Halloween Princess."

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!