Chapter 10

"Namjoon!" Hoseok yelled. "What Do You WANT!" Namjoon yelled back. "Um... Do you know a guy who is this short and has blonde hair?" Namjoon thought for a moment. "Yeah that's Jimin he's my best friends Ex... Why?" "Oh because he came to the house and said Yoongis Mine and threatened me and blah blah blah." "Oh that's how he is... Yoongi broke up with him because he was becoming crazy and then now he stalks him and I think he stalks me too... Because I never showed him where I lived." Namjoon then stood up from the couch and went to his bedroom. "His name is Jimin and is Yoongis Ex... Interesting." Hoseok then went outside and laid down on the mini couch and closed his eyes. "Hey is Namjoon here?" He opened his eyes and saw Yoongi. "Um... Yeah he's in his room." "Thanks- what's your name? I never caught last time" "My Name Is Hoseok Or Hobi or hope because I'm everyone's hope." Said Hoseok Loud and proud. "Cute. And also thanks again." Hoseok blushed and jumped and ran around. "He called me Cute... Ah!" He went inside and ran to his room and called Jin. "Hey can I come over?" "Sure!"

"So Tae your telling me that Jungkook likes you?" "Yes hyung"
"Do you like him?" "I don't know" "okay Tae your decision." Ding Dong  "I'll open the door." Said Jin and stood up. "Jin! I have to tell you some news!" Said Hoseok who ran and Jumped on the couch. "Woah I bet there great news if I see you this happy." Hoseok nodded. "Hyung who came?" "Wait someones here?" Asked Hoseok. Jin nodded. "Yeah it's my cousin Taehyung." "Oh Hola Taehyung Nice To Meet You I'm Hoseok!" Tae smiled. "Nice to meet you." When Tae saw Hoseok he thought he was Handsome and such a Sunshine. "Uh... I should get going see ya around." "Sure Tae." Said Jin and hugged Tae and Hoseok just waved and Tae left.

"So Hoseok what's the news you wanted to tell me?" "YOONGI CALLED ME CUTE!" He Then did a dance. "Wow... Just because of that your happy?" "Bruh Jin Shush It. Let me be Happy." Jin chuckled. "Also His Ex Jimin came Yesterday and warned me not to get close to him because Yoongis his." "Hmmmm... What a possessive bitch." "Damn Hyung." Jin chuckled again. "Well just be careful Hobi if no something bad might happen to you and Yoongi." Hoseok nodded.

"Hey Namjoon." Namjoon spun around on his chair and saw Yoongi infront of his bedroom door. "Hey dude I have to talk to you." "What is is about?" Asked Yoongi laying down on Namjoons bed. "Your crazy ex boyfriend came to my house and threatened my brother." "Jimin came and threatened your BRO- wait that handsome Sunshine is related to you?" Namjoon nodded and noticed what you called him. "Did you just call my brother a Handsome Sunshine?" "Pff...maybe." Namjoon started laughing. "My best Friend Likes... My... brother." Then Namjoon noticed that He fell in love with Hoseoks Best friend and Now it's vice versa. "Why did you- oh yeah you told me your boyfriend is your brothers best friend." Yoongi then started laughing. "Shut it Yoongi." But he didn't. But then Namjoon Smiled because without his brother he wouldn't have met the love of his life and vise versa.