Chapter 11

Namjoon was giving a piggy back ride to Jin around Jins home. "Joonie faster!" "Okay princess." Namjoon ran everywhere around the house as fast as he could. After 30min Namjoon got tired and dropped Jin on the sofa and he then fell on the sofa. "I'm so tired." said Namjoon. "Do you want water Joonie?" Namjoon nodded. "Also with Ice please." Jin gave him a thumbs up and went to get water. 

Hoseok was again alone at home watching  a telenovela and he didn't understand shit but luckily he had Subtitles. "MARIA IF YOU GO WITH JOSE IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!!" He went on screaming to the TV until he herd someone knock on the door. "What shithead came to disturb me while I'm seeing my telenovela!" He opened the door and saw yoongi and his anger went away and it became to shyness. "hey Hobi is Namjoon here?" Hoseok shook his head. "Okay good." Hoseok was confused on what Yoongi was talking about but then wasn't when he felt lips on his own and was pushed back inside to the closest wall and was pinned. "I've been waiting to taste your lips during these past few days." said Yoongi. Hoseok blushed.  Yoongi backed off and gave a peck to Hoseok. "Did you like it sunshine?" Hoseok nodded. "Another question why were you yelling I could here you all the way outside?" Hoseok turned red. "I was seeing this telenovela and a character got on my nerves. Yoongi smiled. "Hey lets cuddle and show me this telenovela your talking about." Hoseok nodded and both went to the couch and turned on the TV. Hoseok laid his head on Yoongis chest and he can admit it felt more comfortable than his pillow. "Yoongs your better than my pillow." Yoongi chuckled and said "I know."

Finally updated!

I'm in hell writing this chapter!

Hope you enjoy!

- K.S