Chapter 7

It was Saturday and Jin went over to Hoseoks house. He knocked on the door and he didn't expect Namjoon to answer with only a towel on his waist. Jin blushed. "Hello Namjoon is Hoseok here?" Namjoon noticed how Jin was acting and smirked."Yes he is. he's still sleeping but you can wait until he wakes up." Jin nodded and went inside. He sat on the couch scrolling through his phone to try to avoid Namjoon but Namjoon wasn't gonna let that happen. Namjoon decided to set next to Jin with only his towel still and turned on the TV. Jin noticed how close Namjoon is and noticed he Only still had a towel. "Hey Jinnie do you want to finish what we started last time?" Namjoon grabbed Jin and placed him on his lap. "Joonie I think it's not a good idea." Namjoon liked the nickname. "Come on Jinnie." Jin was trying to get off but couldn't Namjoon had him by the waist. Namjoon was getting hard on how much Jin was moving over his dick and plus both there dicks we're together. Jin let out a moan. Namjoon smirked and whispered in Jins ear. "Come on princess I know you want me because I also want you." Jin bit his lip. Jin thought "I should tease him a bit." Namjoon was about to kiss Jin but Jin put a his finger in the way. "Daddy not so fast." Namjoon released Jin and Jin stood up. He bent over his ass in front of Namjoons face. Namjoon licked his lips. "Fuck princess your ass is amazing I just want to eat it and fuck it." He was about to smack it but Jin stood up again. "Again Daddy don't touch your princess." Jin got on his knees and spread Namjoons legs and took Namjoons towel off slowly. "Daddy can I suck?" "Yes princess." Jin began to give kitten lick and started to put all Namjoons dick in his mouth. "Fuck princess." Jin bobbed his head up and down. Jin then stopped. "Princess why did you stop?" Jin then stood up. "Because Daddy was starting to grab my hair." Namjoon was gonna grab Jins wrist but jins hands were quick and didn't make it in his hands. "Come on Jinnie." Jin smirked. "No daddy. Since Hobi is sleeping I'm gonna go." "Jin if you leave I'm gonna follow you home and your gonna finish this." "Well then Kim Namjoon follow me then, because I don't give a fuck and expect me to call the cops for a person in the streets for being naked." Jin said in a sassy tone. "Also Jonnie." He smacked his ass. "You can't have none of this." And then he put his hands everywhere and all over his body. "Or this." Jin then left the house with Namjoons mouth wide open. "Hey Namjo- WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NAKED?" "None of your business Hoseok." Namjoon grabbed his towel and walked angrily to his room. "What is his problem? I told him not to jerk of in the morning but he doesn't listen."

Namjoon was in his room under is covers naked scrolling through Jins photos on Instagram. "Jin baby I need you and I want you." He said to himself. He started to jerk himself off. "Jin You'll be mine." He started to moan. "I won't make you walk for a week!" After his session he took cleaned himself and slept naked.

"He thinks he can have me." Jin was in the shower thinking about what happened earlier. "Namjoon is not gonna have me easily. No Sir!"  After taking a shower and drying of he put on black boxers and his big pink hoodie with pink high socks and watched TV.

Namjoon woke up and decided to DM his princess.

Kim.Namjoon: Hey baby

Princess.Jin: ugh You

Kim Namjoon: Do you want a spanking baby?

Princess.Jin: yes daddy give it to me

Kim.Namjoon: give me your address princess I need to punish you.

Princess.jin: No daddy! You have to figure it out 😏 Bye Daddy!

Namjoon stood up from his bed and got dressed. He put on a black hoody with no shirt under. Then he put on black boxers and black skinny jeans. When he got out of the room he saw Hoseok watching TV. "Hey Hobi can I ask for someones address?" Hoseok turned around and faced Namjoon and smirked. "Who is the person?" Namjoon looked down at his shoes. "Well... It's J–" "I knew it! You Like Jin!" Namjoon blushed and covered his face. "Alright Namjoon. I trust you." Hoseok stood up from the couch and got a sticky note and wrote the address. "Thanks Hobi!" Namjoon ran out the house and got inside his car and driver to Jins house.

Jin was thinking of Namjoon. "Fuck I mess his touch even though I don't want it." Jin was heading to his room until he herd a knock on the door.

He went and Opened it. "Namjoon?" Namjoon grabbed Jin by the waist and closed the door. "Jinnie I missed your touch and I know you missed mine." "Yes daddy I did." Namjoon looked at what Jin was wearing and licked his lips. "Damn princess you look beautiful." Jin blushed. "Daddy can we cuddle." "Sure baby." They both went to Jins room. Namjoon took of his hoodie. Jin blushed when he noticed Namjoon didn't have a shirt and blushed harder when he saw Namjoon took of his pants even tho he already saw him naked. "Baby don't be shy. You've already seen me naked" "I know daddy." Namjoon laid down and Jin laid his head on his chest and fell asleep in each other's arms.