Chapter 13

"Hey Hoseok!" Jin said while running to his best friend who was standing infront of the school gates. "Hey Jin!"

"So Jin I herd you aren't a virjin anymore? Ha did you see what I did there?" Jin chocked on his water and covered Hoseoks mouth. "Don't tell anyone and also who told you?" "Yoongi." "Ugh Namjoon!" Jin then covered his face. "Don't be embarrassed Jin. I also needed to tell you that I gave Yoongi a blowjob." Jin uncovered his face and smacked Hoseok. "Hobi stop!" "Okay jeez." "But also I'm in this mood because I want some Namdick." "Jin Stop He's my brother!" "Shut it Hoseok last time you were asking me if he Fucked me or not." "True True." The bell rang and both headed toward there next class.

"Hey Yoongi are you dating my brother?" "Not yet but I wanted to ask him if he wanted to be my boyfriend when we go to our date tomorrow." "Ah okay." "So how are You and Jin?" "Good Good. oh yeah that reminds me I have to head over to his house so see ya Yoongs." "Bye."

Namjoon Pov

I was heading to Jins House when I saw him with a guy. It wasn't my brother. Shit it's Jimin. I saw how close they were but it seems that Jin was uncomfortable. Namjoon To The Rescue!

Jin Pov.

"So yeah I'm new to th- Do you have a boyfriend? your handsome!" Said Jimin. I barely knew the guy and also he made me so uncomfortable. He kept stopping mid sentence and asked personal questions. "HEY JIN!" I looked up and saw my hero! "NAMJOON!" I ran to him and he lifted me up and pecked my lips then put me back down. "How's my baby?" "Good Joonie!" "That's great to hear baby." I herd a cough and turned and saw Jimin. I forgot about him for a sec. "So Namjoon your dating him?" "Yes I am." And he pulled me closer by the waist. "Well then nice to know." He then turned around and left. "Jin don't get close to him. Use you car from now on for your own safety and dont ask questions." "Okay Joonie." Was the only thing I can say and hid my face in his chest.