Chapter 9

It was Monday morning and Hoseok and Jin walked to school. "So did my brother fuck you?" Jin chocked and smacked Hoseoks arm. "What! No! We just cuddled." Said Jin. "Alright but any other news?" Jin blushed and said "Me and Namjoon are going out." Hoseok jumped up and down. "Finally damn."

Namjoon was still in Jins house when he herd a knock on the door. "Hyung! Open this door before I call mom!" Namjoon didn't know what to do. Then he herd keys on the door knob. "Shit Shit Shit." He ran to Jins room and hid under the bed. "Jin! Oh wait he's in school.... Ah I'll just leave this here." Then Namjoon herd the male close the front door and left. Namjoon got up from under the bed and saw what the male had brought. "Mmm...some chicken that's nice." Namjoon then decided to take a shower. Luckily he brought extra clothes to change into but before he put his clothes on he herd Jin come inside the house. So he decided just to wear his towel around his waist and went downstairs. "Hey Jinnie." Jin turned around and ran to Namjoon. "Hey Joonie." Then gave a peck on Namjoons lips. "How was school?" Jin flopped on the sofa. "Ugh boring and also have a headache!" Said Jin and took of his shoes,socks,pants,and sweater. He was only in his big pink shirt and Namjoon that it was sexy. "Seems you had a stressful day, come Set on daddy's lap." Jin crawled up to Namjoon and laid his head on his chest. "I'm sleepy." Jin said and yawned. "Sleep baby." And Jin went to sleep while Namjoon was watching TV.

Hoseok was in his room doing Homework when he he's a knock on his door. "I bet is that handsome guy again." He walked downstairs and opened the door and saw another male. "Who are you?" Said the male. "I'm Hoseok." "Well Hoseok if you don't want to get hurt stay aways from my Yoongs!" "What are you talking about?" "Well Yoongi has been talking about this guy and I LOVE YOONGI! So stay The fuck away from him!" Hoseok was confused but then the image of the last male popped up and blushed. "Look Rat I don't want any problems and also how the fuck you know where I live?" "I know because of Nam- Wait why are you in his house?" "I'm his brother." "Ok...But Like I said Before stay away from Yoongi!" And then the male turned around and left. He then close the door and went to his bed. "His name is Yoongi." He then started to squeal and roll around the bed and  said...
"I like Yoongi."

Haven't updated but here's a chapter! ( I never read through my chapters so hope I made sense in each chapter. )

- K.S