Can't live without her

-----flashback------

“your father had been sick for a long time now… if only we had prevented it, it wouldn’t be that late…I’m very sorry but as of now all we can do is to make sure he would be happy in his remaining life… and as much as possible you must make sure not to bring him any stress. Stress can be lethal at this point in time.” The doctor said as he sadly look at Kathryn's face.

-----end flashback-----

----flashback------

“I’m sorry” her dad pause for a moment. “I didn’t mean to force you to a marriage. It is not only because of the family name that I insisted about the engagement but most especially because I want to be assured that someone will take care of you before I leave all I wish is your happiness.” Tears started to form from his eyes.

-----end flashback-----

Kathryn is too shock…

She kept on hearing those words…

‘all I wish is your happiness’

Kathryni’s POV: “Happiness? How could I be happy alone…? Dad I need you”

Kath kept on walking not knowing where to go. She just wonders around not noticing anything around her. All she wants to do is to ‘wake up’. Wake up from this nightmare…

__________________

“Kath...” Daniel look at the pale girl that walk pass through him.

She seems not to notice him.

She kept on walking unaware that a car almost hit her… Thanks God! Daniel's reflexes are great that he able to save her just in the nick of time.

“Kathryn..” Daniel called her while holding her in his arms she turned to look at him but before she could say a word she faints.

__________________

Daniel watches Kath as she sleeps in his bed.

He carried her to his house when she collapses. He stares at her innocent face, so peaceful… he felt relieve.

At that moment when Kath was about to be hit by a car; it was like time stood still for Daniel. He swears his heartbeat stops and his body grow tense. He had never been that afraid in his entire life. At that moment he knew he can’t live without her in his life. He loves her so much that he could wish to take her place. Daniel took a deep breath and again look at her.

“Kath ..., I love you” Daniel whisper as he lean closer to give Kath a light kiss…

__________________

Enrique clench his fist as he saw Daniel leaning on Kath.

He know Daniel is about to kiss Kath.

As he watch the scene he felt like something is holding his heart so tight he can’t stand the pain. He felt a fire burning in his chest and like an acid slowly passing through his chest. He tightly close his eyes he can’t bare to see what’s happening.

Enrique’s POV: “Stupid! Why do I feel this way?”

Enrique left Daniel’s place.

_________________________________________________________________

Maalala ko :D 

Excited na ako , kung mag aaral man si Dasho Jao sa school nila Mikay at Gino !

super exciting talaga ang bawat episode ng Princess and I !

AGREE kayo dba !? :))