It hurts to love you

The house was so quiet as Kathryn went in.

only few light were turned on it felt rather lonely.

How she miss her dad.

En's father took her father to a vacation they said it’s good for him.

Kath’s POV: “En… I wonder what gotten into that man. He left the school

without saying a word. I just hope he won’t return back to the way he was before.”

Kath sigh. She was about to climb the stairs when she heard of a broken glass.

She runs towards the sound only to find Enrique  resting his head on a table beside him was empty bottles of alcohol.

Kath notice broken glass on the floor.

The room was a mess.

She started to panic.

“En ?” kathryn  called out. He didn’t budge.

She moves closer to him.

“Enrique ” again she called as she checks on him.

“hmm” Enrique only make some noise.

Kathryn felt a little relieve.

She called up some helper to help her carry him to his room.

She was about to leave the room to make him rest when En pulled her hand.

“Kath ..don’t go” En  said. Kathryn look at him.

“Do you need something?” Kath ask. 

“What have gotten into you? Are you going to drown your self with alcohol?”

Enrique  just hold her hand tighter not wanting to let go as if when he does he could loose her forever.

“Please stay… I need you” En said  .Kath  could see his loneliness. She smiled at him and nod.

“OK, I won’t leave until you go to sleep.”

“No! Don’t leave please”

Kath got confuse.

“I won’t leave I promise.”

Enrique could feel dizzy. He closes his eyes and next thing he knew his already asleep.

________________________

En's head hurts but it doest compare to the emptiness he felt upon waking up not seeing Kathryn in the chair.

He closes his eyes for a while and just as his headache became much tolerable he surveyed his room.

“kath … ” Enrique  murmured as he saw her sleeping in a couch. He sigh in relief and lets out a smile.

Eni’s POV: “She didn’t leave after all”

He moves closer to ner. He wanted to touch her face.

He wanted to reassure him self that his not dreaming.

That she’s here with him.

Time seems to stood still as he stares at her.

“I love you; I never felt like this before that it scares me. But what scares me more is the thought that you’ll someday leave. That someday you’ll regret your decision. Please tell me what I should do for you to notice me. I know that I was selfish trapping you in this engagement but this is all I had; my only chance to be near you. Please say that you you’ll stay with me…”

Enrique said in a low but sincere voice while staring at Kathryn.

He saw a tear fell from her eyes.

En’s body suddenly stiffens as his heart starts to beat fast. Suddenly

Kathryn opens her eyes. Confusion and sadness was on her face.

___________________________

ANOTHER CONFESSION ?

YOU ALREADY KATHRYN BERNARDO :))