Engagement Night

Days pass and the night of the engagement have arrives…

Daniel took a deep breath before he enters the hall, this is the night…

The night he hated the most. He wears a formal white suit that matches him perfectly

well.

Girls swoon as he pass by… calmness exudes him no one could have notice how

tense he is right now.

God! In a short while the girl he loves would be engage. All sorts

of emotions filled him but still his determination never runs low.

He needs to see her no matter what…

_________________________

Kathryn's heart was not in the party.

She doesn’t want to step out of her room. After

tonight she would formally be the fiancée of her most hated person.

She remember her every encounter with En. Kath lets out a sigh. Her every encounter with him was like a never ending war.

She never even once see he with an expression other than anger and coldness.

Kath's POV: “this is going to be a very long night”

__________________________

Enrique was eagerly waiting in front of Kath's room

En's POV: “what could have taken her so long? God! Don’t tell me she change her mind…”

Enrique kept walking back and forth the wait is making him tense be the minute. He was about to knock at the door when it opens with a beauty that made him mind blank for a few seconds.

He saw Kathryn standing in front of him wearing a simple pink tube dress that emphases her best features.

She wears a light make up which suits her more. Enrique cant help but be mesmerize.

It takes a few seconds before Enrique fully get a hold of himself.

“I thought I would take you forever to get out of that room.” Enrique sarcastically

commented to hide his relief.

He basically didn’t know the right words to say. He wanted

to hit himself for being stupid at this time.

Kath just fiercely stares at him. Before En could even say another word she already left him.

_______________________

All eyes were on the staircase as Kath make her way. Enrique was not far behind her.

In Daniel's vision she is like an angel from heaven.

Time stood still by the moment he set his eyes on her. He could feel his heart beats fast that he needed a few second before he fully catch his breath.

_______________________

“Kath” En and DJ's voice echoed through out the room as they saw Kathryn suddenly loose her balance.

Both of them quickly move closer to her.

_______________________

Kathryn preferred herself for the pain but instead she felt strong hands holding her. She felt safe and secured.

She took a deep breath and slowly opens her eyes.

__________________________________________________________

who do you think is the one who caught her ? :))