Loving you in Silence

As Kath opens her eyes the first thing she notice was fear in their eyes.

Both En  and DJ was holding her in their arms.

They are holding her tightly yet so careful of hurting her in any way.

All they have in their mind was Kath'd safety.

They don’t care about anything else.

Kat was stun and stared at them for a few seconds. She could feel her heart beating so fast.

“Are you ok,Kath ?” the two men said in a chorus. As if just now that they’ve realize their position; they look at each other.

“Let go of her!”Enrique demanded his eyes were burning with jealousy.

“Then make me!” Daniel challenge as he lets out a smirk.

Kath felt the tension arising between the two she quickly gets out of their hold.

“Thanks !” Kath  said as letting out an awkward smile.

Enrique pulled her closer to him and lead her towards the guest. He wanted to take her away from Daniel as soon as possible.

En can’t deny the fact that he felt insecure every time the two of them are together.

Kath wants to look back at Daniel but something is holding her back.

She just followed En; she didn’t want to make another scene.

She took a deep breath and lets out a force smile.

All DJ could do is stare at them.

Envy Jealousy and pain is written in his eyes. He tried to put on a brave front so that no one could realize how deeply wounded her heart had been. 

______________________

Kathryn  move away from the crowd.

She desperately needs some fresh air.

She was never use in this kind of party.

Luckily for her Enrique got himself busy with a guest that he didn’t notice her.

Ever since the incident with Daniel he doesn’t seems to take his eyes of  her.

Kath went to the terrace and look at the dark sky it never fails to mesmerize her.

It suddenly took all her worries away.

A smile went out from her lips; probably the first real smile she had though out the whole night.

“Its amazing how you could smile at times like this”

The voice startled Kath ; the smile never left her face she knew who it was. He seems to have this thing that he always knew where to find her.

“Why shouldn’t I? Whining could never change anything and beside it was my decision why I’m in this situation.”

She looks at him she knew his not happy with what she said.

Kathryn  lets out a sigh… sighing is starting to be a habit of hers.

“I still have many things to be thankful for… and one of them is meeting someone like you.” She meant those words.

“If your ain’t happy just say the word, and I’m willing to take you away” Daniel said with a smile.

Kathryn  giggles. She can’t tell whether Daniel is joking or not but she knew he care for her.

“Thanks”

Daniel look at Kath right then and there he knew he’ll never fall for anyone else.

She’s the only one that could make his heart beats so fast and

make him feel all those emotions he himself never knew he had.

He wanted to take her to his arms right now…

takes her away far away from here. He wanted to gave everything for her but

he can’t he’s just her FRIEND and right now she is about to get married.

His hurting but he decided to hide it with in him. Maybe he could love her secretly in

his heart

and be with her in her every tears and smiles.

______________________________________________________________

MYGOOOSH ! 

DJ , please take her away :))