The DEAL between the " Prince and the Knight "

“We need to talk”

Enrique's voice filled the room.

Daniel looks at him.

It’s only 7 in the morning, he is still eating his breakfast when En suddenly comes in.

DJ puts down his spoon and walk towards him.

“What do you want?”

“I love Kathryn”  Enrique  declared.

Daniel knew it long before but he still felt pain upon hearing it.

“And I also know that you also feel the same.” En continued.

He felt bitter after taste upon saying that.

“And what do you intend to do about it? Did you came her to warn me to stay away from her?” Daniel sharply stares at him.

“Your just wasting your time.” Daniel announces.

“I know” En smirks.

He returned his glaze.

“Maybe this is our destiny: to fall for the same girl and become rivals but I just want to tell you one thing. ‘I’ll never give up on her’ En declared.

“Neither do I” Daniel said in a cold voice.

“You would never take her away from me. I’ll make her fall for me no matter how long it takes.”Enrique  promised.

“We both want the same thing. I guess we just need to see who wins. But do remember one thing this is the battle I never intend to loss.” Daniel place emphasis on his last phrase.

Again both stares at each other; measuring each others capacity and there

determination is obvious in the fire burning in there eyes.

________________________________

My gollly ! 

malapit na talaga !!