Confrontation

Kath and DJ was still laughing when En and the rest of the class went in.

Jealousy was obviously written in his eyes.

Envy was an understatement to describe how he feels because he knew that Kathryn's smile was belong to somebody else.

En clench his fist; he wanted to cry in pain it is too unbearable.

He went to them and pulled Kath .

“We need to talk” En said in cold tone.

Kath became surprise. She had no idea what gotten into Enrique and why the sudden change of mood.

She just gave him a confuse look and follow him.

“What’s wrong?”Kath ask

En’s POV: “What’s wrong? She’s asking me what’s wrong? I’m dieing in pain and jealousy yet she still have no idea in what’s she’s doing?! God! How could she be so dense?”

“I want you to stay away from DJ” En said in full conviction.

“Why?” Kath ask

“Are you dense or just plain stupid?!” Enrique  shout. He took a deep breath to calm him self.

“Just do as I said” he continued.

“B-but…” Kath tried to protest but before she could finish her sentence a voice

interrupts.

“I don’t think you have the right to tell her whom she should and shouldn’t be with. It’s her life you should let her decide on her own. At least let her have her freedom in this one.” Daniel's voice was so cold you could even see anger in his eyes as he look at Enrique.

“Are you that selfish? You’re already her fiancée do you still need to take her away from her friends?” Daniel said as he tried his best to control his emotions.

“DJ you should know very well what I mean?” En said as he returns his glaze. 

Kath was just in the side watching them in confusion.

“I’m just protecting what is mine” En added.

“I’m her ‘BEST FRIEND’ and your being her ‘FIANCÉE’ cant change that fact. So learn to deal with it.” Daniel depended.

En glared at him. Both of them exchange fierce look.

Deal with it? Like hell he can do that. En’s heart is filled with insecurities he never thought he had.

He was never secured of his position in Kathryn's life. He’s so scared that she might change her mind and left him for somebody else.

At that time Daniel felt like hanging in a thin tread.

That tread is hgis last hope is only connection with Kathryn, the girl he love.

He can’t allow any one to take that away from him.

His friendship with Kath is all that left for him. it’s what keeping him sane amides

all the pain.

He’s willing to take every thing just to be with her. 

_______________________________________________________

MY My my , 

so selfish En ah ! >.<

tsk tsk tsk , bad yan !

baka lalong mawala sayo si kath >:)