Love and Pain

Kathryn was still disoriented as she goes to school the next day.

She is so thankful with Daniel for thanking care of her last night.

She herself didn’t knew what gotten into her, with all the frustrations, she just glad she had someone like Daniel to lean on.

“Ouch!” Kath said as she touch her forehead.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t looking” Kath raised her head. And she saw HIM…

The person least expected ‘ENRIQUE’.

Enrique is just looking at her with a blank expression and at the same time excluding his ‘prince like’ aura.

------FLASHBACK-------

“Kathryn ...., I love you” Daniel whisper as he lean closer to give Gui gui a light kiss…

-----END FLASH BACK-----

As the scene flash on Enrique’s mind his blood begins to boil.

“Can’t you do anything right?! Are you really that stupid?!” Enrique shout.

“I’ve already said I’m sorry. Can’t you accept an apology?” Kath said as she gets irritated with Enrique’s tone.

I really don’t know how Daniel could stand someone like you” Kathryn murmured.

Hearing Daniel's name just adds up to Enrique's frustration. His eyes stars to be filled with anger as his hearts suddenly felt strikes of pain.

“Aren’t suppose to be the one to say that? I didn’t know what he sees someone

like you! You’re just a stupid girlwho only brings trouble to everyone around!”

“You didn’t know me; you don’t have any right to say that.” Kathryn say as she raise her hand to slap Enrique.

Just before it touches his face, Enrique caught her hand and angrily look at her.

WRONG MOVE! Just as his eyes met her face all his anger starts to vanish.

He felt like holding her into her arms. He wants to stop those tears that are beginning to form in her eyes. He clenches his fist.

“Damn!” Enrique whispered as he quickly let goes of kath and walks away.

___________________

Not so far, Daniel saw the whole thing he felt tense.

He basically grows up with En and he knew that he can maintain his composure in any situation; seeing him loose his temper over such trivial matter, is so not him. he knew that En's anger is not from the car incident it is far more than that… much deeper that the mere thought of it scares Daniel .

_____________________________________________________

Anu na masasabi nyo guys sa story so far ?

sorry ah , baguhan kasi ako ..

sorry din kung corny :((

sana mapag tyagaan nyo na :))