Chapter 7

*COURTNEY'S POV* 

Kiss Me Slowly started to play. I looked over at a sleeping Ramona wondering if love in her mind really existed. What if it was just a dream? I can't risk this again. Aaron still is there somewhere. Suddenly, my phone started to vibrate. Aaron's name sprawled across the screen. "Hello?"

"Uh... Hey. Can you talk?"

I looked over at Ray. "Depends on what you have to say."

"I love you, Courtney. I don't know why I even did all of that shit. And that's what it was. Shit. Just complete and utter crap. I'm sorry."

"I know you are. I can't accept it. I've moved on. You should, too."

"Moved on? To who? Is it that blonde kid you always walk with?"

"No. It's a girl."

"What?" He sounded furious. I just giggled and hung up. Ray was looking at me with the biggest smile I've ever seen her smile. I just smiled back and grabbed her hand.

"Do you want me to drive so you can get some sleep?" she asked. I nodded and pulled into a gas station. I put the car in park and I stepped out. Ray met me on the other side. I tried to walk past her and she grabbed my hand. She pressed me up onto the side of the car. She looked at me with passionate eyes and I started to lean in. We kissed for about fifteen seconds. She let me go and I walked to the other side of the car and got in. I started to lay my head against the window and she tapped my leg and motioned for me to lay on her lap. Luckily it was a bench seat, so I could lay my head on her with out a problem. Within seconds, I was sleeping.

*RAMONA'S POV*

Her head laying on me. Her soundless sleeping. Her steady breathing. She was like a dream. A dream I didn't want to wake up from. It was so easy to love her. Everything she said to Aaron on the phone... It just made it even better. I mean, unless I'm not the girl she moved onto. That'd be something. 

  The car was silent. There wasn't anbody on the road. Just me. It was a little creepy. I really didn't want to be awake alone. And since Courtney just fell asleep I woke up Tanya. "What?" she said in a sleepy voice.

"I wanna get some sleep. Can you drive?"

"Yea. Where's Courtney?"

"Laying on my lap. I'll have to wake her up to move." I pulled the car over and nudged Courtney. "Courtney. Baby wake up." She sat up and leaned against the window. I started to get out of the car to switch with Tanya and Courtney got out of the car with me. We both sat in the back trying to sleep. My fingers were laced with hers and her head laid on my shoulder. My head titled and landed on top of hers. This is how we fell asleep.