Chapter 20

*COURTNEY'S POV*

Today's the day! I get to see her today. I get to go home! Gah! I heard the door buzz and see Ray walk through. I ran out of my room and embraced her with all my might. She pulled back, grabbed my face, and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled at her when we stopped. She grabbed my stuff and signed me out. Hand in hand we walked out, trying not to rip each others clothes off. I looked at her as we were walking and she looked happier than me. We got to the car and I seen some girl in the back seat. I looked at Ray and she gave me a quizical look. I made a gesture to the girl and she just wvd it off, smiled and kissed me.

We got into the car and immediately I hugged up to her. I turned on the radio and lined my hand with hers. My hand travled to her thighs and she pushed my hand away. I forgot we were in the car with someone. I put my hand back to her knee and the other one locked with hers. We drove to an apartment that was kind of small. When we got out, the stranger got out and unlocked a door. She let us in and told us to sit. We sat on the couch, literately on top of each other.

"I missed you so much, baby." Ramona kissed my head, and I put my face up to kiss her and knowing that we really couldn't stop once we started she kissed me once.

"I missed you too."

"What'd you do there?"

"Well, I talked a lot about my problems and you and I wrote everyday. I wrote to you everyday."

"Yea? Can I read it?"

"No. I can't let you do that."

"Oh yea? Why's that?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Then I'd have to kill you. What'd you do with out me?" She went on to explain what happened and I just looked at her and she smiled at me. "Is that who that girl is?"

"Yea. I saved her like I saved you."

"And I everybody else," I retorted.

"Don't make me anymore big headed than I already am. That wouldn't be too good."

"Good point." I went to kiss her again. This time she let me. We stopped when we heard an abrupt throat clearing. "Oh shit."

"My bad, Steph."

"No biggie," she whispered.

"You okay," I asked. She nodded. "You sure?" She nodded again. Okay. This chick has a major crush on my Ramona. "Okay."

"Thirsty?" Ray asked me. I nodded and she got up and came back with a can of Pepsi. She handed it to me and then took it back. "She has Dr. Pepper. I'll go get it." She rushed out then back in with a can of Dr. Pepper. I kissed her as a thanks and she smiled. I stood up and went into the kitchen. Well I'm jealous. Jesus. Why?

*RAMONA'S POV*

Courtney is so jealous. It's cute. I smiled and Stephanie looked at me like I was crazy. She smiled and sat down next to me. She called for Courtney and as soon as she walked in, Stephnie tried to kiss me. I pushed her off and Courtney raged towards her, but I stood too fast for Courtney to do any major damage. She punched her in the face and hugged me. We both ran out and got in the car. "What the hell?!" Courtney screamed. I drove until we got into a secluded area and shut the car off. I unbuckled both of our eat belts and put my arms around her. She cried and cried. She went to punch the window, but I put my hand in front of her and she appologized over and over for hitting me.

"It's okay, baby. Just calm down. Shhh," I held her and stroked her hair. She turned to look at me and then kissed me.

"You never cheated on me, right?"

"Hell no. I could never do that."

"I love you."

"I love you too." I brought her face to mine and kissed her. She let out a teary smile and I laughed. "Let's go home."

I started the car and drove off. Se latched on to me tight and I never wanted her to let go. I'd do anything for this girl. Literately anything. She is so damn amazing. I love her. 

Author's note: Kealey, you... I love you girly. c: One day you're gonna help me find my Courtney and you're gonna be the reason for my happiness.  (: