CHAPTER 3: What An A**hole!!

<<CAGE>>

After waking up and meeting Demon's cousin as she made us all breakfast, I couldn't help but gawk at her and love how curvy she was. She wasn't some skinny bitch who didn't eat. She was a real woman.

She handed me a mug of coffee and I guess that Demon told her how I liked it. I like the fact that she made breakfast and served us. And can I just say, it was the the best damn breakfast and coffee I had had in a long time.

Afterwards, everybody went to hang out and relax before getting ready for our meeting tonight at one of the strip clubs I own. Where also, Andi will be working at too, as a manager and bartender.

I was in my office, looking over a few documents when out of nowhere, the image of Andi was going through my head.

'Why the fuck was I thinking about her?' I thought to myself. Then I realized I had had a boner and knew that there was only one way to get rid of it.

So I texted Kelly to come and meet me in the office and in less than fifteen minutes, she came walking in, shutting the door behind her and walking towards me while wearing a short skirt and a tube top with no bra.

She straddled my lap and started to make out with me and I began kissing her neck as my hands pulled down her top, exposing her breasts and I started rubbing one of her nipples while she began grinding on my lap. Moaning as she felt the big bulge in my pants.

"Fuck my brains out." She quietly tells me in my ear.

I look at her and grin. Then right as I get ready to unzip my pants and pull out my cock.

Then the fucking door opens up. Kelly and I both looked to see that it's Andi. Her face looks shocked and she quickly yells out, 'Sorry' before closing the door behind her.

'Fuck!' I thought to myself. 'Doesn't anybody knock anymore?' Damnit. Well that just kind of killed the mood.

Well not enough though to where I couldn't have Kelly give me head.

*****************************************

We had just finished up our meeting at the club and decided to all get a drink and enjoy the rest of the night and have some fun.

Demon and the guys all walked off towards different areas of the club while I decided I wanted to check in on how Andi was doing. Not that I cared or anything....

As I walked up to the bar, I saw her smiling and talking to a guy. It looked to me like both of them were flirting with one another.

'Fuck that!' I thought as I made my way behind the bar and firmly grabbed her arm and pulled her to follow me.

After walking into the office, I slammed the door closed behind me. Then I began to ask her who the hell that guy was that she was talking to.

She played dumb with me at first, but then told me that she didn't know him. And then tells me that she wasn't flirting with him. When CLEARLY she was. And then now she's lying to me about it? Hell no.

So because I wasn't able to hurt her, I still needed to scare her and get it through her head exactly what the rules were. So I pinned her up against the wall and explained to her the rules.

She just simply nodded in agreement and then left hurriedly. I was glad too. She was supposed to be scared.

In a way, I did feel bad at raising my voice towards her. But again, she needed to know I was serious and meant business when it came to the rules.