CHAPTER 12: This is the ONLY Choice!

**WARNING: Rape scene. So if it might trigger memories or anything, please don't read.** You have been warned!!

<<JULIAN>>

I was in my office getting my cock sucked by one of the many sluts I like fucking. Though now that Andi's back, I will have somebody to fuck all the time. Which it's going to be rough since I need to punish her.

Someone knocked on my door and I yelled back, "What?!"

One of my guys says, "Sorry boss, but she's here."

"I'll be out in a minute!" I yell back. Then push the girl away.

"What the fuck?!" She says while wiping her mouth.

"You're done." I tell her while standing up and zipping my pants up. "Now get the fuck out." I tell her.

"Fuck you!" She says while pulling up her dress to cover her exposed breasts and then storms out. Which just makes me chuckle. She's so fucking pathetic.

I put my gun that I had on my desk and tucked it behind in the back of my pants. Then walked out to see Andi.

She looked as beautiful as always. With her curves and everything. Man, I am gonna have her screaming my name tonight to remind her who she belongs to.

I walk up and stop in front of her and all the guys are looking at her then me. Which I thought she looked so cute trying to struggle free from Bobby's grip.

"Well, hello there, Princessca." I greeted her.

She turned and looked at me and stopped moving with a look of fear on her face.

"Julian!?!" She says in fear.

"You have been a very bad girl. You never should've left me. Or assume for that matter, that I wouldn't find you and my son." I tell her with a grin.

"He is not your son. And I am not and will never be yours." She says with a lot of distaste.

"Aw. Still being stubborn? In denial? I suggest, you play nice this time around cause if you don't, it will be far worse than it was last time." I assure her.

"You fucking asshole pig!" She exclaims loudly. Making me and my guys laugh out loud of her weak comeback.

"Mmm. I sure do miss that mouth. And everything else." I tell her while checking her out and licking my lower lip. "In fact, we've got some making up to do." I then nod at Bobby and gesture him to take her towards the bedroom.

Which he begins to take her. Then I walk up to the guys and look at them and ask if they know where her son was at. But they don't know yet. Which I am beginning to grow impatient. But, meanwhile, I know that I can always just preoccupy myself with Andi.

To which, I then excuse myself and the guys to go do some work, while I went back to the bedroom.

*********************

<<ANDI>>

Bobby pushes me into the room and closes the door behind him and locks it.

I start looking around and notice the window. Which as I start walking over towards it, I try and open it up but it won't budge.

Though I quickly discover why it wont open. Cause the sadistic fucker nailed it shut.

I immediately turn around when I hear the door unlocking and opening up. Then in walks Julian, closing and locking the door behind him. Then starts eye raping me.

He starts to grin then walks over towards me.

"I have missed you." He says.

"Julian please. You don't want me. You have Kelly. Please just leave me alone and let me go." I sincerely plead.

"I can't do that. You're mine. And I never let go of what's mine." He says.

I try to fight back the tears that are trying so hard to run down my face.

"Stay away from me." I begin to tell him while trying to move away from him. But no matter where I try moving to, he blocks me. Until finally I try to trick him but he quickly catches on and grabs me then throws me onto the bed.

"Gotchya." He says while lying on top of me with both my hands pinned above my head.

"Get the fuck off of me." I start yelling while trying to squirm and wiggle out of his grasp but he's too strong.

"I forgot, you liked it rough." He grinned.

"Stop it! Please don't." I cry out as he then pulls his gun out from the back of his pants, rips off ny shirt and bra, exposing my breasts, while then flipping me over onto my stomach and roughly pulling down my pants and unzips his before I feel him thrust hard and deep inside me anally. Making me scream out loud in pain. He quickly covered my mouth up as he grunted and groaned with each thrust going harder and faster. After he finished and before leaving, I heard him say, "Fucking whore."

"Fuck, I missed that ass, pussy and mouth of yours. You are such a good little slut." He said while standing up, and zipping up his pants. "Tonight, I'm gonna fuck you again. And you better be more cooperative. Otherwise, I will have some of my guys have some fun too."

After leaving and locking the door behind him. I remained curled up in a ball. Crying while continuing to shake.

Later when I tried going to the bathroom, I was in so much pain. I could tell he ripped me. I didn't scream though when I went to the bathroom or when I started cleaning myself in the shower, with blood coming down the back of my legs. I wouldn't give him that satisfaction.

After cleaning myself off, I walked towards the bed, put on a shirt I found in the closet, along with some boxers and curled up underneath the comforter and cried myself to sleep. Trying to ignore the pain.

Next chapter will be posted in a few minutes! :)

Sorry for the intensity of the scene but I am not sure if rather or not I will have all the specifics in this one, not sure if I will put that much in my full book version but this was more of a writing challenge for me anyways and is why I did it in the first place.