EPILOGUE: One Year Later...

<<ANDI>>

        I know what you are all probably thinking. Probably you're thinking that I'm gonna tell you I'm getting married and that we have had another kid. But sorry to disappoint, but we didn't have another kid.
But, well, okay, we did get married already.

        It was about 5 months after I had agreed that Aaron and I would move in with Cage. Which we did after a couple of weeks, which then of course, a few days after moving in and explaining to Aaron that Cage was his dad, Cage proposed to me. It was romantic and beautiful.

         Aaron instantly grew attached to Cage so quickly, that he loved calling him dad right away. Which was sweet. And even though Aaron has been asking for a baby brother and or sister, both Cage and I decided that even though we would like to add another kid or two to the family, we wanted to really enjoy our time together with Aaron.

         Which speaking of Aaron, today was his birthday. He was turning six years old and we were having a Despicable Me themed party.

         Which I have to tell you, is HILARIOUS, when you have everybody dressed up. Okay, let me paint the picture for you. But before I tell you about who was who, remember, my parents are both in their late fifties and early sixties, also these badass guys are all tatted up. Now, with that in mind. Here's who everybody was.

        I was of course, Gru's Wife, He was Gru, Snakes was the villain from the recent movie who had the bad mullet and purple jumpsuit, along with grandpa being Gru's scientist/friend, then grandma was Gru's mom. And of course, Aaron was Kyle. While his friends were all Minions as well as the rest of the guys.

         Now me and Tori were actually the same character while Nick was actually Gru's brother and Rose was that little girl that says, 'It's so fluffy!!' She quoted that little girl all day. It was adorable. Then Aaron's friends from school all dressed up like a Minion, Gru and all other characters from all the movies. Everybody was nice enough to put enough effort to buying costumes and everything.

         Now these guys weren't the best actor's, but all of us were dying laughing by the end of the day.

         My stomach hurt even more when I was crying laughing while watching both my husband, Demon, Snakes and Nick dancing like the characters in the movie.

         It was even funnier when Snakes tried to blow a bubble while turning and trying to do the splits then come back up again, but he never did.

         That picture was priceless. And this was just the many happily ever after moments to come.

Sorry for the short epilogue, but I couldn't really think of anything else. Lol. Well, I hope you enjoyed it! :) and if not well, then sorry. :( But also, I'm gonna not be just posting other 'HIS' Book Series. But also, other different kinds also. (Different genres). So any who, thanks for all your comments, love and support and I hope, again, that you enjoy my other stories as well! :):)

                                            Xoxoxoxoxo