CHAPTER 7: About That.....

<<CAGE>>

          I woke up this morning with a huge grin on my face as the first thing I saw was my girl, laying cuddled up in my arms.

          I softly kissed her head and saw her move a little bit until she opened her eyes and looked up at me with a smile.

          "Good morning beautiful." I greeted her.

          "Morning." She tiredly replied with a smile.

          We looked at each other for a minute before I leaned in to kiss her and we started making out. Which of course, only made me harder than I already was from the morning wood.

          I think she felt it too as I started to feel our kiss get deeper. She moaned a little bit and then she straddled on top of me while I gripped firmly on her waist.

           She starts kissing me and slipping her tongue into my mouth. Then went to my neck, down to my chest, all the way down to my hard cock.

            When she gets positioned onto her knees, she looks up at me and smiles as she then lowers her head and starts licking the tip of my cock before placing my length inside of her mouth.

            She was making me moan. It felt so fucking good.

           I began to moan even more while whispering, "Yes baby. That is so hot. Mmmmm." He moaned.

          We get interrupted by the door bursting open and both Andi and I look to see it's Rose.

          "Wake up sleepy hea...." she began but stopped when she saw that Andi was on top of me. Not even sucking my cock anymore. "Ewww. My eyes." She says while quickly turning around and running out the door, shutting it behind her.

           Andi's face was bright red from embarrassment as was I. That was weird.

          "Oh my gosh." Andi said. "I told you to lock the door." She told me while lightly slapping my chest as she turned more red from embarrassment.

          "It's okay baby." I assure her with a kiss and a smile.

          "Oh my gosh. That was embarrassing though." She says while trying to hide her face in her hands.

          "She didn't see anything. We both covered up fast enough." I tell her.

          "Okay." She looked tired still and cuddled up to me some more.

          "Go back to sleep babe." I tell her.

          "We have to get up though." She tells me while yawning. "You have work to do and I have some things to do around the house."

          "Baby, take today off. I will have the guys start picking up after themselves more." I tell her.

          She smiles as she looks up at me. "Thank you baby."

          I give her a kiss on the lips and we start getting heated up again.

          "Let's go take a shower. That way we can get dirty and clean ourselves off at the same time." She seductively says with a grin.

          We both get up, me holding onto her hand and us walking towards the shower.

           Fortunately we were both naked so it was easier to get down to it.

           I pinned her against the wall and lifted her legs up as I thrust into her deep and hard. I silenced her loud moans with my mouth. I then fucked her doggystyle until we both were about to come to which when I asked her where she wanted me to come at she said the hottest thing I have EVER heard.

         "Come inside my mouth. I want to swallow you." She moaned and right there I told her to get onto her knees as I stroked my cock fast and came into her mouth.

         "Ahh. Fucking shit, baby." I told her as I stroked every last bit of cum into her mouth. She sucked what was left off and we both moaned as she told me I tasted good.

         I then cupped her face and brought her to stand up again and start passionately kissing her on the lips. Though, it was kind of weird that I tasted a little bit of me, though she did swallow it. But fuck, I could never stop kissing her.

         We cleaned ourselves up and got dressed before heading out to the living room hand in hand where we saw Snakes, Tori, Nick and Rose all looking at us with jaws dropped and looks of shock. But quickly replaced that look with smiles and excitement.

          "It's about damn time, brother." Tori says.

         "Yay! Andi is going to be my aunt!" She yelled in excitement while running up to me and hugging me tightly.

         "Well, I wouldn't go that far, yet. But no matter what. We are going to always be best friends." I smile at her.

          "Okay!" Rose smiles back at me.

         I look at Andi and we smile at each other and start kissing each other again.

         I kiss her neck and it tickles a little bit so it makes her giggle.

         Nick clears his throat. "Uh, we are still standing here." He teases.

         "Yeah. That's gross." Rose says.

         Andi and I chuckle. "I'm sorry Pumpkin." I tell her while picking her up in my arms and kissing her forehead.

         "Hey, Uncle?" Rose starts to ask.

          "Yes?" I reply.

          "Were you hurting Andi last night?" She asked concerned.

          "No, sweetie. Why do you ask?" I can feel the stares I am getting from everyone in the room. Except my sister looks like she wants to kill me.

          "I heard Andi screaming last night. And I heard a slap." She says feeling sad. Meanwhile both Andi and I looked at each other, though Andi was turning red from embarrassment as I tried not to laugh.

          "No sweetie. We were....playing an adult game. But I definitely wasn't hurting her." I replied while winking at Andi.

            Everyone looked at us with smiles and almost like they were trying hard not to laugh.

           I quickly then whisper into Andi's ear, "Guess we will just have to be more quiet." I then kiss her on the neck. As we decide to all go out to eat for breakfast.

Next chapter coming soon! :)