Chapter 2

You walked into the cafeteria and grabbed a tray of food. You then looked around and spotted Jean and Marco. You smiled and then walked over and sat in front of Marco and next to Jean.

"How was gym?" Marco asked and you chuckled.

"When I got hit in the face she broke out laughing," Jean stated and bit down on an apple.

"(Y/n) laughed. Aw....I wish I had been there. I had band," Marco said and sighed.

"Do you know anyone who is in Orchestra," you asked and he shook his head.

"No, sorry," he replied.

"Well, then I guess I'm the only one," you said and began to poke at your food.

"Your in Orchestra! What instrument do you play," Jean asked curiously.

"Violin. It's a really nice instrument," you said and smiled.

"Maybe you can play for me sometime," Jean said and smirked.

You blushed a little and turned away causing him to break out laughing. Unfortunately it caught the attention of the other table.

"Hey horse face. Mind keeping it down. Some of us are trying to eat our lunch," Eren yelled.

"Oh shut up Eren. I'm just having some fun with my new friend," Jean said.

"Any friend if yours is an idiot," Eren said and Marco rolled his eyes. "No offense Marco."

"Just because we hang out with certain people doesn't make it define who we are," you said and stood up. "Jean is one of my friends and if that makes me an idiot in your eyes it's fine. That's just your opinion out of tons which makes your one vote pointless."

Eren stared at you in shock and so did the others.

"She has a point," Armin said and Eren looked at him. "You shouldn't call people idiots, Eren, it's rude."

"Well, I have my opinion and I feel like it should be heard," Eren said trying to make some kind of point.

"So you're calling our friend an idiot," Jean spat at him.

This all started to become pointless to you so you began to walk out of the cafeteria ignoring them even as they called your name.

You headed to the orchestra room. It was your next class anyways. You walked in to find it empty. You then headed over and took out your violin and began to play. You usually played the way you felt so this song felt slow and sad.

After playing awhile you heard someone at the door. You immediately stopped playing and looked over. You saw it was Eren and you just stared at him expressionless.

"Are you here to apologize or call me an idiot all over again," you asked.

"You play beautifully. Did you know that," Eren stated. "And I'm sorry about earlier. I'm just a bit hot headed."

"Well you should learn to contain yourself," you stated and put your instrument away.

Eren shrugged and then continued to gaze at you.

"So, still want to eat lunch with my friends and I tomorrow," Eren asked.

"Sure," you said and smiled.

You and Eren seem to be becoming good friends now. Yay! Progress!