Chapter 12

Eren drove you to his house after you two were done making out.

You were blushing madly as you sat in car. The silence was killing you.

"So, is your parents okay with this?" You asked.

"Yes," Eren replied.

"What about Mikasa?"

"Yes."

"And what about-"

"For the last time yes," Eren said and huffed.

"I was going to ask about where I will sleep," you said.

"Oh, you can sleep in my room. I'll take the couch," Eren said.

"I can't do that to you. I can sleep on the couch," you said immediately.

"Your ribs are still healing. You're sleeping in my bed and that's final," Eren said.

"Okay....." You said giving up.

You both arrived at his house and went inside.

"(Y/n)!" Mikasa said and raced over and hugged you. "We need to go shopping and get you some clothes and supplies if you're going to stay here."

"We're going to the mall remember. We'll shop there and everyone will be happy to see her. And maybe Jean will even show up," Eren said and sat down.

"Who all is going again?" You asked.

"Everyone because everyone wants to see you. Just take it easy," Eren said to you and smiled.

You blushed a bit and nodded. "Okay."

/Time skip to mall\
"(Y/n)!" Sasha yelled as you arrived to the mall. She ran over to you and tackled you.

"AH! Sasha I can't breathe," you said and then she let go.

"You okay," Eren asked as he went to your side.

"Yes. I'm fine. I'm not a baby," you said and stuck your tongue out at him playfully.  He chuckled.

Then everyone else walked over. They were Marco, Jean, Reiner, Bertholdt, Annie, Mikasa, Connie, Ymir, Armin, and Christa. Sasha and Eren were already standing beside you.

"Let's get to shopping!" Christa said.

"Since (y/n) needs new clothes the girls are going to go clothes shopping. You boys do whatever you want," Annie said.

"But what if we want to see her trying out new outfits," Jean said and smirked.

This made Eren mad and they immediately got into an argument. Mikasa then grabbed your hand and dragged you away with the rest of the girls.

You stood in clothes shop and began to go through outfits.

Christa ran off with Mikasa to pick out a few things while Annie and Ymir helped you pick out some clothes. Sasha was at the food court, obviously.

"So, what's Mikasa and Christa up to," you asked.

"The dance is next week so they're picking out dresses for everyone," Annie replied.

"Oh cool," you said and smiled.

"I'm taking Christa to the dance," Ymir said and smirked. "She's such an angel. Who are you going with Annie?"

Annie stared at Ymir. "Bertholdt," she said emotionless.

"Aw...that sounds great," you said and then grabbed some clothes.

"What about you, (y/n)," Ymir asked with a big smirk on her face.

"No one so far. No one has asked me," you said and then you were grabbed by Christa and dragged away.

The girls followed curiously.

"Try this on," Christa said pushing a beautiful teal dress into your arms and then shoved you into the dressing room.

"Why now?" You asked.

"Because," Christa said and giggled.

"What are you plotting," you asked suspiciously.

"Just try it on already," Mikasa said.
You sighed in defeat and began to put it on.

Cliffhanger! There will be more tomorrow! :)