Chapter 13

You walked out of the dressing room with the teal dress on and gazed around. It went down to just above your knees and it had short sleeves.

"Guys. I don't know," you said.

"It looks beautiful (y/n). Doesn't it boys," Ymir said and smirked.

You then noticed the boy were there as well now and you hid behind Mikasa.

"Why didn't you tell me they were there," you said.

"Because then you wouldn't have come out," Christa said and pouted.

You sighed and then Jean and Reiner walked over to you and Mikasa walked to the side. The girls stood together and smirked as if they had planned this.

You stared at the boys and your face heated up with embarrassment.

"Wow. You look really nice. (Y/n)," Jean said and smiled.

"Is that the dress your going to wear to the dance," Reiner asked.

"I guess so," you said.

Eren was getting super angry and Armin had to hold him back before he attacked anyone.

"Want to go to the dance with me," Reiner said and smirked.

"Who says you can ask her," Jean said and narrowed his eyes.

"Me because I just asked," Reiner said and narrowed his eyes.

"Neither of you can ask her," Eren said.

"And why's that," Jean retorted.

"Because she's my girlfriend," Eren hissed and Armin let go of him. Your face became immediately flustered.

"How do we know that's true," Reiner said.

Eren huffed and then walked over and up to you. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you to him and kissed you right on the lips.

You were shocked but then you kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck. Everyone stared in shock and then you two pulled away. Your face was beet red and Eren wrapped an arm around her waist.

"That's right. She is my girlfriend and she's going to the dance with me," Eren said and smiled.

You gazed at Eren and then chuckled. Jean was muttering swears under his breath.

"Yes! Our plan worked," Christa squealed.

"Plan?" You said confused.

"Yeah. We saw that you and Eren had a thing so we had to give Eren a little push," Ymir said and smirked. And then you swore you saw Mikasa smiling in amusement.

"Guys!" Sasha said running towards the door. "They have a two for one on milkshakes. Let's go!"

Everyone bursted out laughing and began to head to the food court with Sasha. You changed out of your dress and walked with Eren to the food court. He held your bags that contained your clothes like any good gentlemen.

You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"What was that for?" He asked.
You shrugged. "Because, je t'aime."

Eren smiled at you as you both continued walking.

Cute! You're now his girlfriend! Yay!