Chapter 4

You woke up to the doorbell. You yawned and walked downstairs. It was Tuesday. Who the heck was at your door. You opened the door and saw a random man standing there.

"Is your mom here or awake," he asked with a smirk.

"No," you said and slammed the door and locked it.

This was the third time this month. You looked at the clock and saw it was 6 o'clock. Might as well start getting ready. You put on a white shirt with a cute cartoon cat on it and some jeans. You then headed back downstairs and ate some breakfast.

You left a note and headed out of the house. You sprinted part of the way in case that weird guy was still there. You soon arrived at school and huffed in exhaustion. You went over to your locker and began to rummage through it. You then felt somoned presence nearby and looked up.

Not that far away you saw two boys talking with your friend Annie. One was blond and muscular, obviously a jock, and a dark haired boy who was super tall. You immediately felt short.
You got what you wanted from your locker and walked over to Annie and the boys.

"Morning Annie. Who are these two?" You asked curiously.

"The names Reiner and I'm captain of the scouts football team," he said and winked. "And my friend here is Bertholdt. He's a bit shy but other than that he's a great pal."

Bertholdt gave a shy wave and smiled. You smiled back.

"It's nice to meet you," you said and then Annie tugged on your arm.

"Can I talk to you in private," she asked and you nodded. She then dragged you away and to the girls bathroom.

"Look. I'm glad your making friends but be careful around Reiner. He can come off a bit strong when it comes to girls so be careful," Annie said. "And are you alright. You seem a bit more pale today and talkative."

You shrugged. "I'm usually pale I guess and I've gotten use to my surroundings so I guess I'll be able to talk more than usual."

Annie nodded and you both walked out of the room and headed for homeroom as school began to start.

/Time skip to French\
"Can anyone speak this English line in French to me without looking over there notes.....hm....(y/n). You try," Levi said to you.

You nodded and stared at the phrase.
It read 'Love is endless and I shall always love you.' Must be some movie line.

"L'amour est sans fin et je t'aimerai toujours," you said and smiled.

Levi nodded. "Good job. Now, Jaeger. You try the phrase."

"Uh....L'amour est grand et il sera toujours sans fin," Eren said struggling a bit.

"Almost and your wording was a bit shaky. Make sure to work on the basics a bit more. (Y/n), repeat it for him please so that it implants in his brain," Levi said and you nodded.

You then looked over at Eren. "L'amour est sans fin et je t'aimerai toujours."

Eren's face turned a bit red and he nodded and began to scribble down some stuff. You then turned back to the front of the class.

/Time skip to lunch\
"Why can't you say the phrase to me," Jean complained and pouted. "You said it for Eren."

"Why does it matter," you asked and giggled. "I'll sit with you guys another time. I'm going to hang out with Annie and her friends."

He nodded and then you walked off and sat across from Annie next to Reiner.

"French was interesting. Eren actually blushed for once," Bertholdt stated and chuckled.

"I think it was because of the phrase. We mostly have to speak words that involve love because French is known as the love language or something," you said and picked at your food.

"I think it was something else or should I say someone," Reiner said and smirked wrapped an arm around you.

"Please don't touch me," you said pushed him away.

He stared at you and then shrugged and went back to eating. You glanced back at Annie and she returned your gaze and then went back to eating.
Lunch was soon over and you headed off.

/time skip to after orchestra class\
"Good job today everyone," the orchestra teacher known as Petra said and smiled. "(Y/n), can I talk to you?"

You walked up to her. "What's up?"

"Since the Valentine's day dance is in a couple of months I want you to play a solo at the dance," Petra said.

"But it's October right now," you stated.

"I know but the more you perfect it and put your own flare into it the more amazing it will be at the dance. You get to create the song. Now run along. You have Chemistry next if I'm correct," Petra said.

You nodded and then walked off.
Chemistry with Hanje was the usual. Something exploded as usual but I didn't catch anything on fire this time. Next was English, the Geometry, and then after that World History.

Soon the day ended and you sighed in relief.

"Time to head out," you said heading out of the school until someone stopped you.

Who grabbed you? I bet you can guess XD